Flex Wheeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
    IMO, this single image is the best bodybuilder who ever lived. I don't think he ever repeated this look and I don't think anyone else in the history of the sport ever looked this good.
    Agreed. I remember you posted this pic before. Didn't you say he measured like 0.00% bodyfat or something?

Comment

Originally posted by grnmchn
      How do you even get delts like that??? That is my most difficlut body part to see results in....maybe just not low enough in bf?
      genetics, drugs, training, ect.

delts are one of my best body parts so they grow no matter what. calves on the other hand i have to murder to get a response.

Comment

Originally posted by babyblues
        Agreed. I remember you posted this pic before. Didn't you say he measured like 0.00% bodyfat or something?
        ya, the scale couldnt measure it.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          I thought that was not possible:confused: You have to measure some sort of BF...Otherwise your body would not function; no? Either way, he liked eating cookies for sure:)
          yes, obviously he was a certain % of bf. he was just so low that the scale couldnt measure it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            genetics, drugs, training, ect.

delts are one of my best body parts so they grow no matter what. calves on the other hand i have to murder to get a response.
            Guess mine are just average :D

Comment

When I see flex wheeler in a muscle development magazine for the first time, I was shock, a tremendous deltoids, and define lines in her body... I agree whit the flex is one of the best in the history

Comment

Working...
              X