No announcement yet.

Will Harris 1 week out from IFBB Hartford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those photos bouncer posted should be on the wall of every bodybuilder's house. Those guys were fucking awesome.

Comment

Take a look at the u212lb class at the Olympia this year mate, some great physiques in there, Flex Lewis looks great. Just wish Lee Priest would compete, fucking idiot, he could be a contended and it would be a win win situation for him business wise. He's running out of time though, 18 months ago he looked like his old self and the guy had only been training in his garage lol!

Comment

Fuck 212. Levrone was 250 or more and still looked first class. 212 is for Rado midget class

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          DNA, levrone lives in your area right? Go ask the mother fucker what he thinks is different about today's guys and guys from like 95-00. That was the second golden era for sure and those guys are what we should strive for.
          Sure, let me go back to Safeway and stand by Western Union, maybe he might show again.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
            Sure, let me go back to Safeway and stand by Western Union, maybe he might show again.
            :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i laughed out loud. :clapback:

Comment

Working...
            X