Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can Levrone be seemingly happy with this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure he's looks 220lb, maybe its in the legs, I think he looks really healthy and good physique. If he was jacked and telling us he looked great I'd be saying GTFO

I've been natural for quite a while and I'd take that physique, I'm seeing consistent changes in my body since going back on. he's not doing lots of poses, just stood thare relaxed, great small waist

Comment

is this better Bouncer?

Comment

Yes. He looks like the pic on the left only smaller in the video.

Comment

half way between Id say, tighter than in the left but not as muscly as the one on the right

Comment

What's funny is that you can see it in his face when he looks good. The pic on the right he has that slightly smug high chin look, pic on the left he is a tad depressed. Lol

Comment

lol... he's depressed because he's fat and small.

Comment

Guess he wasnt happy with being natty anymore. lmao

From another forum.

"This past weekend i was with Kevin at the clinic where he now gets his HRT. Its not hormones per-say, i was kinda confused but its actually pellets that are injected SubQ and you get it done every 3 months. Last i had seen him was May. We went to the Pittsburgh together. He easily gained 15lb since then while being on the pellets. The doc was straight and said its not common for someone to gain like Kevin on these pellets.

The doc is a former roid user who messed himself up and nobody would treat him. The kept wanting to wait to see if his body leveled out. So he decided to go into HRT and help people who have used gear in the past. "

Comment

hahahahaha

Comment

They shooting fucking Ralgro into him now?

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                      Glad he stopped early and now looks healthy and probably feels that way too...Not everyone needs to be on gear to feel big, look good, etc..Sad for those who need to keep doing it for the rest of their lives...
                      hate guys like you !!!! you run gear but come off and put those that run gear down !!

yaaa i feel real sad for stallone .. fuck out of here

i will be on till death !!! not cause i need to its because i want too !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                        hate guys like you !!!! you run gear but come off and put those that run gear down !!

yaaa i feel real sad for stallone .. fuck out of here

i will be on till death !!! not cause i need to its because i want too !!!!!
                        agreed, he isnt saying shit when he is on. then he comes off and feels like some kinda fucken holy man. gtfo gaydo.

Comment

No really....what are the fucking "pellets"?

Comment

Working...
                          X