X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate those conceited cocky types. :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      lets have more details on that bro. you had dinner with him right? what happened to make you say that?
      he treated everyone like they were working for him .. my buddy paid him alot of money to come .. he shows up at the show late .. had someone wait for him at hotel for 2 hours .. told someone to go get him 6 chicken sandwiches didnt ask told them ... his attitude imo really sucked .. it was a big let down

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
        he treated everyone like they were working for him .. my buddy paid him alot of money to come .. he shows up at the show late .. had someone wait for him at hotel for 2 hours .. told someone to go get him 6 chicken sandwiches didnt ask told them ... his attitude imo really sucked .. it was a big let down
        sounds like someone that is use to having shit done for them. thats what you turn into when you are Semi Famous i guess.

Comment

Would be pretty cool to have someone go fetch me 6 chicken sandwiches. "Hey bitch go get me 6 chicken sandwiches and hurry the fuck up" ahaaha

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
            Would be pretty cool to have someone go fetch me 6 chicken sandwiches. "Hey bitch go get me 6 chicken sandwiches and hurry the fuck up" ahaaha
            Well Bigscott sure got dick of doing all the running by the sounds of it:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              ahahahaaa :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible

Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                  I tell that to my wife all the time!

easy fix to Ronnie acting like a dick. Just punch him in his big ass belly followed witha left hook to his jaw then pee on him while he is taking his dirt nap.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    I tell that to my wife all the time!
                    She's a keeper. :thumup:

Comment

looks ok here and this was last week

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek

looks ok here and this was last week
                        Big arms but a blob with no shape. You look kinda skinny though bro, dieted your muscle away. :D

Comment

hahahaha thats not me man thats the guy that owns the supp shop i get my protein from. he competes too which blows my mind.

Comment

Working...
                          X