Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Gut" in modern bodybuilding must go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you seen Ruhl lately bro? looks like a sack of shit. fucken destroyed his body.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      have you seen Ruhl lately bro? looks like a sack of shit. fucken destroyed his body.
      Unfortunately yes. The gut stayed the same, but everything else got smaller (delts, arms, legs). Last time I saw him compete was the 09 or 10 NY Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
        Cmon bro haven't you ever hit back or chest and get such a pump that you couldn't reach up and over to pull the shirt off. In this case Jean Pierre Fux is pulling it over his belly.
        OH,that's what it was. I thought it was some kind of new wrestling or MMA move lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
          Unfortunately yes. The gut stayed the same, but everything else got smaller (delts, arms, legs). Last time I saw him compete was the 09 or 10 NY Pro.
          He must have made the decision to take all the the drugs that he could afford and find for this show. He reached an absolute peak here and a peak that has never been topped by anyone. Nobody in history ever looked as freaky as Ruhl does here.

In getting to that level above though he was signing his slow decline. He never again reached that level, drugs that worked before just didnt give him the same results anymore. He couldnt go more extreme with the drugs because he had all ready been to the most extreme of extremes.

Here is the result...

Comment

Titus is on the right...1995 when he lost to dennis newman i believe

and then...

Comment

I think ronny rockel just started getting prego within the last couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan
                Titus is on the right...1995 when he lost to dennis newman i believe

and then...
                Best pic of Titus I ever seen

Comment

I think the biggest problem with today's guys is they never get off the drugs. Even in the off season. Old pros cycle their shit and their bodies responded just fine to the drugs when it was time to get back on and diet. But the new guys don't do that, they just keep pumping more slin, gh, and what ever they can find all year and the body just looks like shit after decades of drug abuse.

Comment

Most of this comes from the abuse of insulin and overeating than anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X