No announcement yet.

LOL @ Dorian Yates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cutler is worst Mr O of all time, Wide waist yates is second.

Comment

Waist looks hardly bigger that shawns, back is shit loads bigger and shoulders, same with kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
        Waist looks hardly bigger that shawns, back is shit loads bigger and shoulders, same with kevin
        How come Shawn and Kevin look so much better then. I mean not even close. You are trying to describe the good traits of a turd. "well it is nice and full and thick, nice brown color, slight funk"... It's still shit!

Comment

In that first shot kevin is twisted round top sixty degrees dorian is nearly side on lol, other than that I've already explained theme bad shots taken and used by haters

Comment

Stfu dumb ass

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              Stfu dumb ass
              Hater, dorian needed none of your american bullshit, plain english grit came in and spunked over all your fairy assedo wet bitches, fuck your cali mecca, guy trained in a fucken dungeon, no big marketing, old skool son! Thats how we roll!

Comment

he is a wannabe american just like you.

Comment

Lol @ mr I. He can't give credit where credit is due. Dorian brought the crazy mass monster package in 95 and he won that show fair and square but he did not have the best package in every show. You can look at most multiple Olympia winners and you'll see that they had at least one show that they were off and somebody else should've won.

Comment

He lost the last one our shoulda I'll give you that

Comment

Shawn Ray was little. I guess you guys see different from a panel of ifbb judges lol.

Comment

I stand by my claim, back (and legs) win todays shows.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan
                          Shawn Ray was little. I guess you guys see different from a panel of ifbb judges lol.
                          Lol @ shmoe judges

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan
                            I stand by my claim, back (and legs) win todays shows.
                            Keep standing buy it while we have the best total physique as current mr O.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                              Lol @ mr I. He can't give credit where credit is due. Dorian brought the crazy mass monster package in 95 and he won that show fair and square but he did not have the best package in every show. You can look at most multiple Olympia winners and you'll see that they had at least one show that they were off and somebody else should've won.
                              Why did he win until he retired you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible

Why did he win until he retired you think?
                                Why did Arnold win when he didn't deserve it? Why did Ronnie Win all those times and only deserved half of em. How about cutler? He deserved all his. Lmfao

Dorian deserved about 3. Ronnie about 3, Cutler none.

Comment

Working...
                                X