No announcement yet.

LOL @ Dorian Yates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your just ill and delusional, I won't argue further for I know the truth but I won't beat you down if your ill x

Comment

Levrone destroying little yates making him look like nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        Levrone destroying little yates making him look like nothing.

The first bullshit flag highlighting the lack of true representational credit of that photo is the apparent height equality. Dorian was taller in real life. Not gonna do a war of photos with you, Dorian already won lol so no need.

Comment

Cutler won many times too. dont make him worth a shit. dorian was better then cutler but not even close to the greats like flex and levrone. not even close.

Comment

Cutler won many times too. dont make him worth a shit. dorian was better then cutler but not even close to the greats like flex and levrone. not even close.
            He outsized and put conditioned all those american punks and you know it, produce whatever photographic junk you want, they would far rather an american have won but couldn't deny him.

Comment

The wide waist poor genetic fat white guys will always embrace Dorian just like cutler. Facts are facts.
              LMFAO this is me then.

Size AND conditioning and judging is pretty fail safe. Upwards of 20 judges most vets.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                LMFAO this is me then.

Size AND conditioning and judging is pretty fail safe. Upwards of 20 judges most vets.
                Put him straight growth, its becoming draining

Comment

yea the judges are always spot on awarding Coleman and cutler the title many times they didnt deserve it. but yea, things were somehow different with Dorian. lmao.

like beast said, back then, once you won the title it was yours no matter what until you retired.

Comment

yea the judges are always spot on awarding Coleman and cutler the title many times they didnt deserve it. but yea, things were somehow different with Dorian. lmao.

like beast said, back then, once you won the title it was yours no matter what until you retired.
                    Really? Like when cutler took down coleman? Best also said dorian deserved to win when he started winning. Like I said flex and kevin didn't peak til after dorian retired, blame coleman, but they didn't deserve to beast dorian and no good showing the odd bad picture of dorian either

Comment

Arnold won a few he didnt deserve, Dorian Won a few he didnt deserve, Coleman won a few he didnt deserve, Cutler didnt deserve any but maybe 1.

facts

Comment

1991 - First Mr olympia - Fucken ears lol! looks like Prince Charles cousin (music!)
                        1992 - First Win - Dorian Yates - 1992 Mr Olympia FULL VIDEO - YouTube

Posedown - Lee Labrada at the 1992 Mr. Olympia Top 6 Posedown - YouTube

1993 - Dorian Yates - 1993 Mr Olympia - YouTube

posedown - 1993 Mr. Olympia Finals part 8(ESPN Version) - YouTube

1994 - Dorian Yates - 1994 Mr. Olympia.flv - YouTube

Posedown - 1994 Mr. Olympia part 8 - YouTube

1995 - Dorian Yates - 1995 Mr. Olympia - YouTube

Posedown - 1995 Mr. Olympia Top Six part 3 - YouTube

1996 - Dorian Yates @ Mr Olympia 1996 - YouTube

final - 1996 Mr. Olympia part 9 - YouTube

I honestly can't see him beat in any of the above, yes other competitors have the odd bodypart or two that were better but as a whole he was dense, mature, grainy hard, good symetry, good shape

Now then;

1997 - hugely deeper voice, probably bigger than ever but injured Dorian Yates Mr Olympia 1997 - YouTube

here Nasser is in with a shot but he's not as hard and clearly synthenoled to fuck, Lee Priest looks great but tiny like a thimble, Kevin looks great but his torso never had the depth and he's not as hardf as dorian, no way.

All in all I can see why one might judge Dorian down on symetry with the injuries but it was close. I prolly woulda give it to Nasser, just but he had oil
                        final - Mr Olympia 1997 Pose Down [HD] - YouTube

Comment

Shawn looking great a couple years after

Shawn Ray Posing in Mr . Olympia 1999 ..flv - YouTube

Comment

Levrone and Flex are amazing

Comment

Levrone and Flex are amazing
                              :rofl:

Comment

Lol. Need to lighten up about it bro. Dorian was great. I just feel that Kevin's look and flex's look are the better look.

Comment

Working...
                                X