Yates 95 Mr O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
    No comparison on conditioning. Look at how grainy this guy is. I have never seen Phil this grainy. Maybe deeper separation but not grainy muscle on skin.

the black and white image itself makes him appear even more "grainy" then he actually was. not saying he didnt look amazing there, just the black and white effect makes him look more so.

Comment

Worst arms of any Mr.O ever.

Back totally overshadows everything.

Comment

Guys there is nothing to argue over. The score is 6-1 (Dorian). Can't argue Olympia titles Beast. Of course Phil is better now it's 20 years later.

I agree B structure is off but that is the beauty of it. Weird structure, white, Brit (no offense mr i), skin head tattoo AND STILL comes in 2nd place behind 8 time mr olympia Lee Haney on his first Olympia appearance. Then undefeated for the next half decade.

Comparing Dorian onstage to Phil onstage is tough. Dorian was much dryer and harder. That's why I posted the pic from 2-3 weeks out of Dorian; bc that is the similar condition Phil Heath comes in at onstage.
        Totally agree, and the vids bouncer posted above show just as much hardness as the black and whites, not sure what bouncer is on about just trying to suggest he didn't look that good on stage.

As for his structure being odd, well it's because your used to seeing blacks, and I prefer dorians structure to branch, cutler, kai

Comment

Not verbatim, "Looking back at photos from 3,4,5 weeks out, I realized I was in condition then, but would drop an extra 20lbs those last few weeks and probably should not have."-Dorian

Roundtable Discussion with Dorian Yates and Ronnie Coleman

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
            Worst arms of any Mr.O ever.

Back totally overshadows everything.
            Agreed especially after biceps tear. He knew that. He also knew he was so good that he could win without arms b/c there are traps, back, delts, chest, abs, quads, hams, calves, etc.

Comment

Not verbatim, "Looking back at photos from 3,4,5 weeks out, I realized I was in condition then, but would drop an extra 20lbs those last few weeks and probably should not have."-Dorian

Good find and there it is. As usual bouncer searches the net for one bad picture and creates a whole thread based on it as a typical picture of dorian lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                Totally agree, and the vids bouncer posted above show just as much hardness as the black and whites, not sure what bouncer is on about just trying to suggest he didn't look that good on stage.

As for his structure being odd, well it's because your used to seeing blacks, and I prefer dorians structure to branch, cutler, kai
                you honestly believe he looked as good in those gif images above as he does in those black and white pics? wow.

Comment

:clapback::clapback:

Comment

As for his structure being odd, well it's because your used to seeing blacks
                    there are plenty of white bodybuilders that are always placing in the top 5.

Wolf has a superior structure. Ruhl had a superior structure. hell even cutler had a better structure in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      there are plenty of white bodybuilders that are always placing in the top 5.

Wolf has a superior structure. Ruhl had a superior structure. hell even cutler had a better structure in his prime.

All of those you mentioned are flawed but yes dennis wolfe with calves and hams is a winner

Comment

All of those you mentioned are flawed but yes dennis wolfe with calves and hams is a winner
                        point is, the only time i have ever looked at Dorian and said "holy fuck" is those black and white pics. all other pics and vids just dont see it.

Comment

I loved those old black and white photos of DORIAN..some of his best shots ever.

Comment

Vids above are equally as crazy got me, especially when you consider the weight and size, provably scot 265 lb genuine on that condition

Comment

Working...
                            X