No announcement yet.

Keith Williams 9 Weeks Out from NY Pro 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro, I like your physique from an aesthetics perspective, and to be clear I'm no surface guy, if you had three legs, one eye and spots all over I'd still love ya.

But, your talking about competitive bodybuilding, and thats something i know a thing or two about. Trying to compare your 2 d, angled lighted top down shot to his is delusional, and while you may fool some on here, you know the truth about how much gym time, quality eating etc it takes to get unger density he has, which i can see from the front.even.

And no, its not a case of I'll take more drugs and blam.

If you think you can, walk the walk, but if this is just talk, then the answer is no.

saying that, I don't even chase a bodybuilding look, I have my own ideal

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      Bro, I like your physique from an aesthetics perspective, and to be clear I'm no surface guy, if you had three legs, one eye and spots all over I'd still love ya.

But, your talking about competitive bodybuilding, and thats something i know a thing or two about. Trying to compare your 2 d, angled lighted top down shot to his is delusional, and while you may fool some on here, you know the truth about how much gym time, quality eating etc it takes to get unger density he has, which i can see from the front.even.

And no, its not a case of I'll take more drugs and blam.

If you think you can, walk the walk, but if this is just talk, then the answer is no.

saying that, I don't even chase a bodybuilding look, I have my own ideal
      did you read anything i said? because your arguing points I am not making. :retard:

Comment

Absolutely insane how different a person can look off season VS competition ready.

Just think Mr.I you are not even close to as lean as he is on the right. he has a clear set of abs there and look how much he still had to change to get in shape. You want to talk about being "delusional", better look in the mirror fat boy because you are about as far from the stage as I am to being 300lbs. dont talk to me about knowing a thing or 2 about competition bro. show me you know a thing or 2 by getting yourself to that point now not yesteryear and I will be more willing to take anything you say seriously.

Comment

if you had three legs, one eye and spots all over I'd still love ya.
          I think that's the only time you would love him, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Absolutely insane how different a person can look off season VS competition ready.

Just think Mr.I you are not even close to as lean as he is on the right. he has a clear set of abs there and look how much he still had to change to get in shape. You want to talk about being "delusional", better look in the mirror fat boy because you are about as far from the stage as I am to being 300lbs. dont talk to me about knowing a thing or 2 about competition bro. show me you know a thing or 2 by getting yourself to that point now not yesteryear and I will be more willing to take anything you say seriously.

Lol

Comment

In that off season pic, You thing he just eats everything in sight all day?

Comment

^ its photoshop morphed bro c'mon

Comment

I'm not saying he looks bad but do you guys think this is a pro level physique?

thats not a fair picture he has 9 weeks to transform. I wouldnt think he can walk on stage like he looks now. althought I like his look. in 9 weeks he will be totaly different person.

Comment

^ its photoshop morphed bro c'mon
                    stop trying to make yourself feel better. fact is, he is WAY off season and still WAY leaner then you. that's how far off you are you fat fucken pig. the size difference between his off season size and competition size is massive. stop trying to fool the people into believing you are some mass monster when you still need to drop about 40 fucken pounds. gonna make you regret ever coming into this thread fat boy. i wasnt talking about you or saying I was better then Keith or anything like that, but you made the choice to attack me. get ready for war you delusional rot toothed gap chested slob?! :weights:

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    thats not a fair picture he has 9 weeks to transform. I wouldnt think he can walk on stage like he looks now. althought I like his look. in 9 weeks he will be totaly different person.
                    not the point at all. this is toney freeman 8 weeks out. do you see my point? toney looks like the image i have in my head when i think "PRO". absolute fucken mutant.

no, this is not photo shopped. THIS IMO is what a real pro should look like in a candid home shot. i wouldnt even jokingly put my picture next to his for fear that I might kill myself. lol.

Comment

^ bullshit, tony competes more times each year than just about anyone do doesn't really have offseason

Comment

^ bullshit, tony competes more times each year than just about anyone do doesn't really have offseason
                        whats your point? that is what a fucking pro should look like. have our standards dropped for who we consider a pro or what??

and why the fuck do you have sean allen in your avatar? you have a thing for us jersey boys dont you? :hibb:

Comment

whats your point? that is what a fucking pro should look like. have our standards dropped for who we consider a pro or what??

and why the fuck do you have sean allen in your avatar? you have a thing for us jersey boys dont you? :hibb:
                          :rofl::rofl:

Me and BSA are BFFs

Comment

:rofl::rofl:

Me and BSA are BFFs
                            Here you are interviewing him.. Cool shirt mayor. Shawn really respects you, can tell by the eye contact. :retard:

2011 NY Pro "Big" Sean Allen Mayor of Bodybuilding - YouTube

Comment

stop trying to make yourself feel better. fact is, he is WAY off season and still WAY leaner then you. that's how far off you are you fat fucken pig. the size difference between his off season size and competition size is massive. stop trying to fool the people into believing you are some mass monster when you still need to drop about 40 fucken pounds. gonna make you regret ever coming into this thread fat boy. i wasnt talking about you or saying I was better then Keith or anything like that, but you made the choice to attack me. get ready for war you delusional rot toothed gap chested slob?! :weights:

not the point at all. this is toney freeman 8 weeks out. do you see my point? toney looks like the image i have in my head when i think "PRO". absolute fucken mutant.

no, this is not photo shopped. THIS IMO is what a real pro should look like in a candid home shot. i wouldnt even jokingly put my picture next to his for fear that I might kill myself. lol.

personaly I like the monster better but no doubt the ripped guy is fucking huge also I would take either shape,lol

Comment

Working...
                              X