"Big" Dan Hill - Drugs VS Natty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Really? I don't disagree with Rado but I certainly don't think you need drugs to achieve that look by any means.
    You don't NEED them to achieve that look necessarily, agreed. But when you're body was accustomed to synthetics for years? It's fair to say our own bodies would not know how to function without. Or even produce anything right away.

So while we can agree that many can achieve that look natty, I'd bet that's some sort of minimal HRT bro.

Comment

He must have been forced to come off high dose due to health reasons. I can't imagine anyone willingly going from alpha to beta looks wise as much as he has. it's not just about being smaller. He looks like fucken pee wee hereman now and he clearly is still trying to show people he keeps in some kind of shape. He must have needed a shit ton of gear that caused him some kind of mental/physical problems that he just had to come off.

You look at the first pic in the thread and you think "ok they go together". You look at the second pic and you think "he looks like a star wars nerd who won a date with a girl". Lol

Comment

high test levels right here..

Comment

He must have been forced to come off high dose due to health reasons. I can't imagine anyone willingly going from alpha to beta looks wise as much as he has. it's not just about being smaller. He looks like fucken pee wee hereman now and he clearly is still trying to show people he keeps in some kind of shape. He must have needed a shit ton of gear that caused him some kind of mental/physical problems that he just had to come off.

You look at the first pic in the thread and you think "ok they go together". You look at the second pic and you think "he looks like a star wars nerd who won a date with a girl". Lol
          fair enough

high test levels right here..

I feel as if I just looked at a gay pic:gaydo:

Comment

Working...
          X