No announcement yet.

Bostin Loyd - 280lbs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What young kid could even afford to pay for all that gear and hgh?

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
      Many young kids have financial support from their parents, and not to mention if the young kids aren't doing some sort of hustling to get the loot...we were all young and at times needed extra money where our parents would say "no no junior...your allowance this week is capped"

Comment

There was a 15 year old on slin test dbol and tren. His user name was bignattydaddy and now it got deleted. Bostin loyd was training him too.

Comment

When I was 15 I thought all the pros got big on mega mass 2000 and cybergenics.

Comment

Cybergrnics. Your dating yourself there. Haven't heard that it decades.

Comment

I can see that being common before the Internet age but not anymore. all the information is right there. I was lucky in that it was 1999-2000 when I was 16-17 which is exactly the point all the info really started becoming available online. Internet was around before then but it was all scattered and unorganized before google really came into it's own.

I did some dumb shit like my first cycle which was dbol only but the dose was 50mgs per day and that's it. I remember spending hours per day just sucking up all the information I could get. Now that I think about it, I studied the subject more intensely then I ever did my school work. lol

Anyway, my point is that there is an amazing amount of knowledge and experience online. It's right there for any kid who wants to read it just like I did.

Comment

The instant gratification syndrome exist more with this generation than with any before. When you are young you are looking for someone to tell you basically what you want to hear. Boston Lloyd syas things like its 80% gear and 10 diet 10 % training etc. He tells essentially kids, look if you want to look like these guys all you have to do is take grams and grams of juice and workout and you will. He tells them they dont have to wait, why wait. He tells them exactly what an impressionable, young, struggling to fit in teen wants to hear. When you are 15,16,18 whatever you are invincible. Nothing is going to hurt you. He basically reinforces that nonsense.
                To say I am underestimating the youth of today is a hard position to justify with regard to Boston Lloyd. All you have to do is look as his popularity among the young and you have your answer. If the youth of today is so intelligent then how is it that he is so popular among them and that they are listening to him?
                Have the young always been impetuous and short-sighted, of course. Are they more so now than ever? IMO absolutely.
                The thing is this, your right, the information is out there and easily found. Correct, responsible information. However that is not what they are looking to hear or to find. They are looking for someone to condone their own irresponsible actions or desired course of action and have found that someone in this clown.

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
                  To say I am underestimating the youth of today is a hard position to justify with regard to Boston Lloyd. All you have to do is look as his popularity among the young and you have your answer. If the youth of today is so intelligent then how is it that he is so popular among them and that they are listening to him?
                  The kkk has a following... it doesn't mean its the majority.

There will always be dumb asses willing to follow dumb shit. It is no different today then it was 500 years ago.

This is what separates morons from the enlightened.

Greg Valentino had a following when I was a teen, I was never inclined to follow him..

Comment

I remember that stuff. Actually when i was probably 12-13 I went to GNC and bought cybergenics "vortex", which was just a bunch of amino acids. It was locked up in a glass enclosure which had to be gotten out by an employee. Like you i figured it was what the pros used. After all, it was locked up in a case, cost $40, and i was young and stupid.lol

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      I remember that stuff. Actually when i was probably 12-13 I went to GNC and bought cybergenics "vortex", which was just a bunch of amino acids. It was locked up in a glass enclosure which had to be gotten out by an employee. Like you i figured it was what the pros used. After all, it was locked up in a case, cost $40, and i was young and stupid.lol
                      Lol. Meanwhile the Androstendione was on the shelf not even locked up. At least at the GNC I went to.

Comment

I used And 6 for a couple years in the Army.

Comment

Working...
                        X