No announcement yet.

Peter Molnar 10 Year Transformation of Peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah dude has awesome arms, delts and chest but looks like he's never done anything for his neck in his life. If you see other pics, his abs and obliques are under developed comparatively as well. Small waist is good but it doesn't have the deep cuts the rest of his body has.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      the issue there is that removing the gland can cause a fucked up looking pocket that looks almost as bad as gyno. You go from having tits to looking like you have a pec tear.

I bet it wouldn't look like that if he was lean and more developed. I think it is just fatty around the areas that weren't cut out.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
        I bet it wouldn't look like that if he was lean and more developed. I think it is just fatty around the areas that weren't cut out.
        The Rock had it done and it doesn't look bad. You can tell in some pics but barely.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
          Yeah dude has awesome arms, delts and chest but looks like he's never done anything for his neck in his life. If you see other pics, his abs and obliques are under developed comparatively as well. Small waist is good but it doesn't have the deep cuts the rest of his body has.
          Yeah guy looks like shit. Lol

Comment

I'm not saying that at all. I think he looks great, just pointing out what I perceive as weaknesses is all.

Comment

Bro don't give me a fucken attitude unless you want fisticuffs

Comment

Lol. I know what my weaknesses are. Every muscle on my body. They all suck. Not saying I'm better than anybody and there is no attitude going on. I just see a big ripped ass dude with under developed neck and waist. Not sure what the problemo is. Shrug

Comment

Your really pushing your luck on this internet etablishment.

Comment

Bouncer failed in his struggles today. Maybe tomorrow bro...

Comment

Didn't realize they were dating. My bad. :hibb: :grin: Guess I'm due for a spanking. Can't be out of line I suppose.

Comment

Banned.

Comment

Working...
                        X