Justin Compton 330lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Agree red, IMO that is the highest "limit" bodybuilding ever reached in terms of freak. Ruhl 2002 NOC made Dorian Yates look like a toddler.
    He wasn't on stage next to dorian but yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
      He wasn't on stage next to dorian but yeah
      Comeon bro everyone knows he was bigger than Dorian. Dorian looked better but Ruhl was freak

Comment

The guys a beast but I'm sad to see it. I was really hoping the sport was taking a turn in the other direction. More body types like the 90's.

Comment

Disagree chadd. I think there is always a place for freaks in bodybuilding. They have the fitness categories and all that but lets face it, nobody is going to the Mr.O or Arnold to see some muscular model type bodies. that would just be ghey. in a way its like watching a train wreck happen. it's admirable and crazy but it's a wreck none the less and that's what keeps the interest!

Comment

I don't think the guys in the 90's had gay muscular type bodies. They had full muscles, perfect symmetry, and smaller waists. They were still freaks but for me would much rather see that.

Comment

i honestly think the 90's and early 2000's you just happen to have a bunch of guys with amazing genetics all at the same time. i don't think there was anything in particular that they were doing different. because you still had the bloated cows back then like Jon peir Fux or whatever with that triplets prego gut and a ton others. it was just that the top 5-6 guys were just crazy good bodybuilders all with mr.o capability. the fact that flex wheeler was never Mr.O proves it. Had he comepeted in any other era he would be multiple mr o

Comment

Working...
              X