No announcement yet.

Brandon Curry After A Few Weeks In Kuwait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But it isn't gullible to believe they have unicorn farts and fairy dust in Kuwait and that's what makes them huge? :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
      But it isn't gullible to believe they have unicorn farts and fairy dust in Kuwait and that's what makes them huge? :retard:
      We are talking about high quality drugs. That's not fiction.

Your source for "they lift harder there" is palumbo. A guy known for extreme drug use and a guy who gave a new word to bodybuilding... Palumboism..

Your being stupid. These guys have been training for years and they go over there and literally gain 15lbs of fat free mass in a matter of weeks. That's not training bro. Don't be silly.

Comment

He blew up like no other. Definitely looking like a solid competition for the Arnold.

Those drugs over there are on a different level.

Comment

https://youtu.be/00S_aV_vBbI

Comment

Brandon anabolic chicken curry

Comment

Brandon anabolic chicken curry
              :rofl:

Comment

He's on some serious shit in Kuwait.

Comment

He's got good shape, hardness and a small waist. Maybe it's just me but his separation isn't there. It's like the muscles blur together but he looks real lean so I can't put my finger on it. He's going to climb that ladder fast this year though. He looks 10x better than that turd mccarver.

Comment

i think it's just lighting chuck. if you put the stage lights up above and create those shadows you will see deep cuts and abs etc..

he's super dry and hard. bright natural light from the side of th window washed out the depth a bit I think.

Comment

Good for him

Comment

Working...
                      X