Phil Heath 6 weeks out guest posing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Androman View Post
    ifbb competitors who's ever been pro and currently are pro.
    makes no sense lol.

its like saying NFL players who are pro. are there any NFL players who aren't pro? you dumb shit. :D

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
      Yeah but back when Arnold did it, it was completely unknown to the common person and the entire public was ignorant to the amount of drug usage used to achieve it. Show any average person these freaks wearing bikinis on stage and they know it is disgusting, and takes a bunch of drugs to get there. The bigger they get the worse public perception is, regardless of the head voice.

Bodybuilding is a niche sport and will stay that way. What Dorian is doing is possibly the only way to mainstream things to a level similar to CrossFit but it will never achieve the level it did when people didn't know about steroids and their negative stigma attached.

A good reason as to why it isn't going anywhere is lack of news coverage, or ways to watch it on TV. We will see this year if the Rock's venture into bringing it to live tv takes it anywhere but I still don't see any major difference to public opinion.
      agree on all points. but having a Mr O of the people who has a great personality and represents bodybuilding in a more exciting way would certainly not be a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        makes no sense lol.

its like saying NFL players who are pro. are there any NFL players who aren't pro? you dumb shit. :D

lol I went numb during the process of typing that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Big Ramy is the next Mr.O

Comment

Big Ramy is the next Mr.O

Nah, needs to speak better English and be more involved with Western society first.

Cedric is the next Mr O.

Comment

Nah, needs to speak better English and be more involved with Western society first.

Cedric is the next Mr O.

No. Ur confusing the guy ur sexually attracted to with the guy who's actually going to be the next mr.o

Comment

Cedric is the next Mr O.

Bouncer I will bet you a bottle of Testosterone that Big Ramy will place higher than Cedric this year.

Comment

Bouncer I will bet you a bottle of Testosterone that Big Ramy will place higher than Cedric this year.

Nah you're not getting what I'm saying.

If Phil wins again then yes I agree Ramy will place ahead of Cedric. But if they are going to give the title to someone else it's not going to be Ramy.

So either Cedric wins or he places 5-6th place.

All things being fair and just going by the biggest and best. I agree it's Ramy. But I'm talking about the politics of it all.

Comment

Nah you're not getting what I'm saying.

If Phil wins again then yes I agree Ramy will place ahead of Cedric. But if they are going to give the title to someone else it's not going to be Ramy.

So either Cedric wins or he places 5-6th place.

All things being fair and just going by the biggest and best. I agree it's Ramy. But I'm talking about the politics of it all.

We'll see what happens. Have u seen Ramy being interviewed right after posing?

Comment

Working...
                    X