Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schwarzenegger Actually Won a Mr. Olympia Looking Like This...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwarzenegger Actually Won a Mr. Olympia Looking Like This...

All he had to do was show up in 1980.. holy hell.

Who got screwed? I'd love to see the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Who got screwed? I'd love to see the lineup.
      The 1980 Mr Olympia was one of the most debated competitions in bodybuilding history. While training for his acting role in the 1982 film Conan the Barbarian, Arnold Schwarzenegger stunned the bodybuilding world by unexpectedly coming out of retirement and entering the Mr. Olympia contest one day prior to the event and after having trained for only eight weeks prior. After final judging, Arnold was declared the winner of the contest, a decision that was criticized by attendees and competitors because Arnold lacked his usual size and muscular definition. Many audience members booed as the results were announced. After accepting the runner-up position, Dickerson jumped off stage yelling "I can’t believe it!". Although Coe and Mentzer were tied for fourth in scoring, Mentzer was given the fifth place award. Mentzer was outspoken in his belief that he was the victim of politics and conspiracy. Zane reportedly threw his trophy against the wall backstage.

Comment

He shouldn't even have placed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Look at Zane the look of “are you fucking kidding me right now” on his face

Comment

The Governor definitely a living legend, I don’t know if I’m slow why is it that he’s in surgery again? Did it have to do with the cycles that he was on? Someone enlightened me

Comment

Originally posted by Hulksmash View Post
              The Governor definitely a living legend, I don’t know if I’m slow why is it that he’s in surgery again? Did it have to do with the cycles that he was on? Someone enlightened me
              Could have contributed. then again he's 73 and there are certainly many people that never used steroids in their life that have died of heart issues far younger. it's hard to say. i'm sure it didn't help though.

Comment

Working...
              X