X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a little update

i am 223.5 lbs this morning

i am tired -- i look very flat today --

my carbs are starting to be increased slowly -- with a bigger push tomorrow and friday -- took in 2 gallons of distilled water yesterday -- gallon and a half today- etc,etc

will do my mandatories a couple times today -- practice my routine -- not much of one but it will do for my first show -- thats about it --

will keep my feet up and start playing darkwatch on my xbox

Almost there! The carb up should feel good after all this time dieting!

Comment

Originally posted by house1
      i am 223.5 lbs this morning

i am tired -- i look very flat today --

my carbs are starting to be increased slowly -- with a bigger push tomorrow and friday -- took in 2 gallons of distilled water yesterday -- gallon and a half today- etc,etc

will do my mandatories a couple times today -- practice my routine -- not much of one but it will do for my first show -- thats about it --

will keep my feet up and start playing darkwatch on my xbox
      Push push push, don't let up just keep goin for it find the motivation whatever it is and finish out strong, at 223.5lbs dieted down you can't look flat not much logic(as in don't let ure mind bend u)
      KEEP IT UP

K

Comment

The end is near, keep up the hard work. You will do what just about everyone on this board would like to do, but do not have the ball to. Good luck!

Comment

Just out of curiosity--what's your first post-show meal gonna be?

Comment

afterwards when you're holding your trophie it will be worth it,
            the day of cook brown rice with half the water it calls for, this will help soak up any extra water, then about 4 hrs before your show sit in a sauna, after you dry off from that apply your protan so you will look your darkest for the show, your oil will move it around a little but it will look fine, good luck and take lots of pictures
            Last edited by offroad1; 09-28-05, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
              Just out of curiosity--what's your first post-show meal gonna be?

going to dallas bbq -- sticky wings and corn bread --- been a tradition with the guys i train with after there shows

cant wait :bbq:

Comment

Working...
              X