No announcement yet.

So what shows are you doing in 2006?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to do a show at the end of April. My diet starts next week.

I am still natural and I am a little (no really) scared of going through with it but I can't back down now :D.

Hopefully, this show will teach me a ton and I can start working on trying some new things afterwards to bring up some of my lagging areas along with overall mass. I would like to try a simple Test-E cycle for about 12 weeks followed by proper PCT...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
      I am going to do a show at the end of April. My diet starts next week.

I am still natural and I am a little (no really) scared of going through with it but I can't back down now :D.

Hopefully, this show will teach me a ton and I can start working on trying some new things afterwards to bring up some of my lagging areas along with overall mass. I would like to try a simple Test-E cycle for about 12 weeks followed by proper PCT...
      if you are plan on starting after your show, i would say wait a little while. After i compete, i make very good gains for at least a few months after a show. I end up gaining size and strength past to where i was before i started dieting.

Comment

got one in april this year and then probably do a local one in august if i don't decide to get fat as hell by then,lol...

Comment

Originally posted by daf2
          if you are plan on starting after your show, i would say wait a little while. After i compete, i make very good gains for at least a few months after a show. I end up gaining size and strength past to where i was before i started dieting.
          My show is at the end of April. I figured that I would try venturing into the other side of this world sometime in the fall...

Comment

will be doing the alantic states now aswell -- so june 3rd alantic states and 10th a local show

Comment

The "Oregon" July 1-- hoping to go hvy weight

Comment

Working...
              X