Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clen Use for Contest Prep

Hey everyone -

I plan on running clen up until the day of my show. Here's how it will look. I will be following 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off starting on February 19th ending on April 29th (the day of the show). I will also be running 3grams-5 grams of L-Taurine to combat the cramps and to help facilitate the conversion of T4 to T3 (as well as taking a few Benadryl before bed on the 2 weeks off periods).

Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80mcg
    Day14: 60mcg

I also plan on using an ECA stack during the weeks I am off of the clen. I may also up the dosage to around 140-160 if need be but I doubt that will happen.

I have 2 questions...

How does the layout look?

Do I have any cause for concern in muscle loss with clen? I know that it is a thermogenic which helps with fat loss etc but I also know that the extra taurine I will be taking helps in the conversion of T4 to T3 (with the use of clen). I also know that supplementing T3 without the use of anabolics can cause muscle loss which makes me concerned about the clen since I am still natural.

I hope this makes sense.

I've used clen without AAS and haven't noticed any muscle loss (my LBM was constant while my weight and bf% dropped). I've heard that you should stop clen 4 days before your show though, or before you start carb-loading...I'll look into this some more for you. 20 mcgs was a bit low for me when I started, but you'll soon get a feel for the sides and know when it's hitting you

good luck...which show are you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by go Yankees
      I've used clen without AAS and haven't noticed any muscle loss (my LBM was constant while my weight and bf% dropped). I've heard that you should stop clen 4 days before your show though, or before you start carb-loading...I'll look into this some more for you. 20 mcgs was a bit low for me when I started, but you'll soon get a feel for the sides and know when it's hitting you

I thought that the clen would interfere with the last few days leading up to the show. I'm still looking around page 200 or so in my searches so I hope someone comes to my rescue before I go blind...

Comment

only thing i would say is do not pyramid down your dosage as i found it to be ineffective so if you work up to 100mcg, stay there for the alst few days instead of dropping to 80 and 60.

Everything else will just be how you respond to it and etc. Also, if you can get ketofin that would be a lot better than the Benadryl from what i have heard.

i followed the 2 on and 2 off and also used epehdra and caffeine when not on clen. It seemed to help the fat loss to an extent and i could notice a slight increase in body temperature.

Comment

i agree with stopping the clen before the show. i think i stopped maybe 7-10 days prior.

Comment

I found Ketofin online at ___ labs, however I would prefer to order from a board sponsor. Does anyone know if this is possible.

From what I understand the Ketofin will allow me to run the clen non-stop for up to 6-8 weeks. This would defeat the purpose of alternating it with an ECA stack wouldn't it?

Comment

if you could run the clen nonstop, that would be great...the reason you'd alternate is that your receptors get very used to clen, hence the reason for you upping your dosage every couple days...the only thing is, when you run it for 6-8 weeks, you're a bit more in the realm of long-term side effects

Comment

if you could run the clen nonstop, that would be great...the reason you'd alternate is that your receptors get very used to clen, hence the reason for you upping your dosage every couple days...the only thing is, when you run it for 6-8 weeks, you're a bit more in the realm of long-term side effects
                I understand how the receptors situation works. My only problem is that I know clen seems to string you out so I would rather come off of it periodically. I know that you can also have issues when you come off but that the taurine will help to overcome those issues.

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                  I found Ketofin online at ___ labs, however I would prefer to order from a board sponsor. Does anyone know if this is possible.

From what I understand the Ketofin will allow me to run the clen non-stop for up to 6-8 weeks. This would defeat the purpose of alternating it with an ECA stack wouldn't it?

aslong as you run the ketofin !!

as for muscle loss while running clen -- no worries bro -- helps protect the muscle -- its why alot use it when coming off

Comment

Another benefit of clenbuterol, are its anti-catabolic properties. This occurs as clenbuterol blocks both ca++ dependent proteolysis in rat skeletal muscle, as well as the ubiquitin-proteasome proteolytic pathway. When beta 2 blockers are administered, the effect is not observed. Blocking these pathways inhibits muscle tissue breakdown

Comment

Working...
                    X