I need help with watery legs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with watery legs!

I am training for my first show, one month away, and I'm at about 10%bf 151 lbs 5'7". I am getting vascular every where but my legs just aren't showing much tone. Can any one help?

I don't know if daf2 figured anything out, but here's a thread with the same topic.
    http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=26894

Comment

you are 4 weeks out and 10% bodyfat?
      You need to be a bit lean at that point man. You are not going to have lean legs at 10%, you need to be much leaner for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Severedties
        you are 4 weeks out and 10% bodyfat?
        You need to be a bit lean at that point man. You are not going to have lean legs at 10%, you need to be much leaner for that.
        :agree: Good point, abs usually don't start showing much separation until 8-10%bf. Legs didn't show much really good definition for me until about 6%.

Comment

basicaly just keep going...leg definition is tough, you'll find that as you do more shows, your legs will be in better shape from show to show. It's not terribly reassuring now, but just stick to your diet as well as you can, get your bf as low as possible, and see how far that takes you.

Comment

I may have cut myself short, but saying I have 10% bf and hearing your comments helps alot. Your post gave me new motovation and now I will work twice as hard. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by go Yankees
              basicaly just keep going...leg definition is tough, you'll find that as you do more shows, your legs will be in better shape from show to show. It's not terribly reassuring now, but just stick to your diet as well as you can, get your bf as low as possible, and see how far that takes you.
              yea everytime i diet i seem to get leaner and somehting looks better. alot of it is learning what works for you also...good luck

Comment

Thanks for the reencourgement guys!

Comment

Originally posted by iqy69er
                  I may have cut myself short, but saying I have 10% bf and hearing your comments helps alot. Your post gave me new motovation and now I will work twice as hard. Thanks.

Just make sure you don't burn off some muscle while working twice as hard. Stringy is worse than having muscle fullness and being a precent or so over what you should be. If youkick ass, you can get down to about 7% show time...which is fair..next time start your diet 4-6 weeks earlier to get down in the 5% range :nerdnew:

Comment

Working...
                  X