No announcement yet.

Ronnie Coleman Classic (NPC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey bro, have you been practicing posing WITH flexing your legs?

I know that's one thing I certainly don't do enough. I've done four competitions over the last 3.5 years and one thing I can definitely say is that posing when your dehydrated as all hell is extremely tough. Get someone who has competition experience to help you with your posing as well. Might even want to invest in a posing instruction video. Good job though bro, with 6 weeks to go I'd say you're right on target!

Comment

yes, im doin this competition with my buddy brian who has done npc shows before he also has some instructional video's on it, he always emphasizes on set your legs first then the rest of your body, he's pretty big, at 193 he was at 6% body fat, he's getting the hardend look to him,

Comment

the wheels

here are some pics i took this morning of my quads
        Attached Files

Comment

my 4wk out body fat composition using the 7 point method is 4.23%

Comment

my body fat comp. goin into the show was 2.8 %, and i weighed 160.2, i placed 4th
            click this link to watch me doin my posedown:
            http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...=735326513&n=2

Comment

roflmaf'n a off

well i was at pre-judging

i saw so many line ups it is hard to remember who was in your line

i will say i did not forget you at all

you stood out, big time, you were dry, your quad separation was great plus quads are phenomanal, upper body symetry great, back was very good, thought you posed much better than 90% of those folks, you didn't mess around any, just hit it and held it, and did not get winded or looked pained up there, you always had a smile

imho, i really thought you were gifted, very much so

if i remember correctly was no. 1 an asian guy that was just diamond cut all over

damned i wish i had known and saw this thread before, would of been fun to talk to you

good luck

Comment

Ah yes, the nipple ring guy...LMAO! Yea I remeber you, you looked good.

Comment

thanks yall, yeah first place was cut, next time i will oil and pump up for prejudging, i got caught up watching the show. This was my second contest to ever enter so i think i did ok, the first one i did was a small local show, so this my first national level show.
                  Last edited by offroad1; 05-15-06, 03:07 PM.

Comment

u did alot better than okay

i look at your gulf coast pics, they looked night and day to me

the guy that took it was conditioned, don't think he was bigger than you at all

if you watched alot of the shows, then i'd say you'd get a sense of how hard it is too judge sometimes, it's like they say hit a side chest bi pose, and all of a sudden you notice one guy and go, hmmmmm, that's good didn't notice, what's his back like, okay let's take a look at his wheels, well his wheels are not that good, yet, in comparison to others, imho, i don't think folks realize how tough it is too judge

you could have easily been third, and just guessing a toss up for second

imho, as the posing went on you hardened up and stood out, and imho i thought your symetry was above everyone else's except the top guy, i even thought you had him on thickness and mass, yet he was soooooo diamond cut just shredded

overall you should be super proud

in a relaxed pose if your abs had shown up a couple of nothces more i think it would have shown in the placings

Comment

thanks man, it was hard to time the evening carbs distribution with when we would go out, i put in a lot of cardio like 110 mins a day, but i wanna say i could have placed higher if i oiled and pumped in the morning, also on my routine i had a stumble, but i think i pulled off my first national contest well, regardless i learned a boat load of things, great experience booster, also thank yall for all the compliments and pointers, it helps to have honest eyes on you so you know what to improve on. thanks again
                      Blake Tha SnAke

Comment

Working...
                      X