No announcement yet.

Possible Contest Diet Recipes/Spices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the vegitables also, you can grill them up sepratetly and plain. Then just have a bite of vegi with each bite of chicken. This wil add all kinds of flavor to the chicken.

Comment

Have/can you tried cooking with liquour(tequila, bourbon) or maybe beer? Not marinate, but just put some on the chicken while you cook it.

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
        You guys are soooooo funny - I post a question about the turmoils of a contest diet and all you can lead the thread towards is food I can't touch right now - what a riot :D...

P.S. No hard feelings but STFU....
        LOL.... i'm going through the same thing right now. i swear my whole family is trying to piss me off, seems like they are eating pizza or chinese every damn day now while i'm choking down tuna or turkey breast, those fuckers.......

Comment

Originally posted by joe bigboy
          LOL.... i'm going through the same thing right now. i swear my whole family is trying to piss me off, seems like they are eating pizza or chinese every damn day now while i'm choking down tuna or turkey breast, those fuckers.......
          Do you live with them?

Comment

when i cut sodium i ate everything plain...i think i might have put hot peppers or peppers and onions with some things

Comment

What does your diet look like right now?

When is the show?

What have you been eating and what are your current stats?

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                Do you live with them?
                yea, right now i am....

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                  What does your diet look like right now?

When is the show?

What have you been eating and what are your current stats?
                  I just updated everything today...

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...126#post351126

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                    With the vegitables also, you can grill them up sepratetly and plain. Then just have a bite of vegi with each bite of chicken. This wil add all kinds of flavor to the chicken.

this worked wonders for me! Lots and lots of mixed peppers and onions as well as mushrooms.

I also added just a little cinnamon to my egg whites up until 1 week out

Comment

Working...
                    X