ideas on posing music guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redsquirrel
    Another good one is Breaking Benjamin's "Polyamorous"...might be too fast for a posing routine, though.

You know one that Sonis did his posing to was Metallica & the San Fran City Orchestra "No Leaf Clover". The beats are about 6 seconds apart to give you time to change poses

going to check that out -- how is sonis doing _ tell him i said hi

Comment

red i like no leaf clover - just listened to it - at top of list

Comment

Hey, House I dont compete in bodybuilding so Im not excatly sure what you are looking for. But a good song that I like to listen to to get pumped up while I am working out or running is (Jim Jones- "We Fly High" instrumental version) it has a nice beat, very smooth. I dont know how long you pose for but it might get boring hearing the same beat for a long time. Good Luck

Comment

I'm leaning towards Godsmack's "Stand Alone" myself but I still haven't made up my mind (a little worried I wouldn't be the only one with it)...

Might want to try listening to Stone Sour's "Orchids" / "Blotter" / "Cold Reader" / "Come What May" and/or "Choose" - one or two have NO decipherable cusswords and the others would need some work but they all have good beats....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
            I'm leaning towards Godsmack's "Stand Alone" myself but I still haven't made up my mind (a little worried I wouldn't be the only one with it)...

Might want to try listening to Stone Sour's "Orchids" / "Blotter" / "Cold Reader" / "Come What May" and/or "Choose" - one or two have NO decipherable cusswords and the others would need some work but they all have good beats....
            Good song - they have a lot of great music on their older CD's....

Comment

Listen to Tool's new song "Vicarious" - it has a great intro...

Korn's "Coming Undone" also has a great beat for posing....

BTW -You can listen to the songs on AOL Music (for free) to get a feel for what you like/want!
              Last edited by coffee-guy; 03-14-07, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X