House & Fog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadd77
    Asweome job brother! I'm sure you feel very proud. I'm glad your legs did come in. DId the guy who beat you in the novice division go on to win overall? Any pics to post up?
    I was amazed at what happend to my body in the last 24 hours - I wouldn't change a thing if I had it to do all over again...

Nope - he took my fifth place spot in the open class but the overall novice winner was a 5' tall lightweight that was a pure freak....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
      Came in at 196 dry and hard - legs even looked like something I could be proud of (of course they had to wait until the night before the show to prove it to me :P)...

As FB said - took 2nd in Novice Heavyweights among +/- 20 competitors (boy did it feel good to beat some 230 pound beasts that just weren't as sharp) - placed 6th in Open Light-Heavy among 13 competitors....

Hate to play the hometown/politics card BUT I came in RIGHT behind Sergio Oliva Jr. AGAIN and this time I had him if not for the judges bullshit - I don't like to make excuses but dammit if I'm going to take second it HAS to be because I didn't deserve first - NOT because I don't know the judges and have my daddy's name to announce every time I step on stage......

Sorry for the rant but I'll be damned if I didn't have that shit (and I'm almost ALWAYS the most humble/non-cocky bastard there is so....)
      Dude I feel ya. A good portion of us backstage didn't like Sergio either and we were glad he came in fifth overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Megiddo
        Dude I feel ya. A good portion of us backstage didn't like Sergio either and we were glad he came in fifth overall.

So you were at the show??

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
          So you were at the show??

Yeppers. I was doing a whole lot of standing around backstage helping the promoter out. It was a good show with a lot of damn good competitors. The only drawback was a few elitists were tweaking things that were already set-up to run smoothly. I think I was there from 8 a.m. til 11:30 p.m.

Comment

Yeppers. I was doing a whole lot of standing around backstage helping the promoter out. It was a good show with a lot of damn good competitors. The only drawback was a few elitists were tweaking things that were already set-up to run smoothly. I think I was there from 8 a.m. til 11:30 p.m.
            Damn if I wouldn't have liked to meet you - I knew you had said you might be there last year but forgot to ask about this year - maybe next time...

Honestly though - I liked the guy and he seems like he's genuine in his desire to succeed but I just didn't feel he deserved either of those positions in the voting....

BTW - that show is pretty damn big IMO so all in all I feel like it's run pretty well considering - Pat seems like he's quite the perfectionist despite the minor setbacks any show faces.

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
              Damn if I wouldn't have liked to meet you - I knew you had said you might be there last year but forgot to ask about this year - maybe next time...

Honestly though - I liked the guy and he seems like he's genuine in his desire to succeed but I just didn't feel he deserved either of those positions in the voting....

BTW - that show is pretty damn big IMO so all in all I feel like it's run pretty well considering - Pat seems like he's quite the perfectionist despite the minor setbacks any show faces.
              Yeah Pat is awesome. I think the figure section is what really took the longest in pre-judging. There was just a lot of damned girls.

If it makes any difference I was the dude with the long blonde hair running around backstage trying to look important. My wife was handling ya'lls music as well. Sorry if she came off as super bitch.

Comment

Pics Fog?

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                  Pics Fog?
                  Best I can do for now...

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=33060

Comment

Yeah Pat is awesome. I think the figure section is what really took the longest in pre-judging. There was just a lot of damned girls.

If it makes any difference I was the dude with the long blonde hair running around backstage trying to look important. My wife was handling ya'lls music as well. Sorry if she came off as super bitch.
                    I hate that I don't recall seeing you - I knew what you looked like from some of the pictures you've posted here before but since I didn't realize you would be there I was in my own little world - headphones in and my feet propped up eating what I had planned took up most of my attention (that and the lady that kept an eye on me kept coming by and pissing me off wanting to look at me etc when all I wanted to do was focus)...

Anyways - your wife was actually REALLY cool/nice - ask her if she remembers the guy who did the Korn/Coming Undone song - she was like "OMG I LOVE that song - dadadadada" - couldn't really see her being a bit*h but I know marriage can bring out the best in "some" of them so I don't doubt you for a minute - just thought you might be glad to know she's still got a nice side....

Comment

Working...
                    X