8 weeks out (leg pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadd77
    I can tell a difference but I'm not sure what to contribute most of it to. I started tren/masteron/winny all at the same time. I’m definitely getting harder and losing body fat but I did notice my weight over the last 2 weeks has leveled out. As long as my body fat is dropping I’m not too worried about my weight. Only thing with the tren is sleeping. Damn it sucks. I will never run tren unless it is for a contest. I get about 4 hours a night while on it. Sucks ass. Can’t wait until I can sleep through the night again!
    I'm getting 5 hours, but you just gotta love what tren does for ya. Is it worth it? Me thinks so bro.

Comment

I do love the results but would never run it unless it for a show. Last night I got 3 hours. It starts taking a toll on your body. Love the results but can't wait to start getting some more sleep in.

Comment

I'm not sure what will happen to my life if I ever start getting more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night - I seem to get SO much more done when I'm up until 1 or 2am and wide awake again at 5 or 6am :D...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
          I'm not sure what will happen to my life if I ever start getting more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night - I seem to get SO much more done when I'm up until 1 or 2am and wide awake again at 5 or 6am :D...
          That's probably the meth and not the tren man. LOL

Comment

Working...
          X