Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado
    Good lats:)

I'll be posting pics up soon this coming up week...I need to fucking shave too:D Work on that middle part and put some meat on it...You have some great width bro...Do more DL's and some weighted pull up's...;)
    Thanks bro. Yep I am working on it.

Comment

Sooo....how'd ya do?

Comment

^ 2nd that????

Comment

Well...didn't do that well this time. In fact I placed one place worst then my last show. Ok here is the long explanation. During my diet we discovered 400 grams of Carbs was just the right number for me to do my carb load with, so I had all of my 400 grams of carbs friday and I was looking very good night before the show but my buddy tought I can handle a bit more carbs so I went ahead and ordered a large thin crust pizza and ate the whole thing before I went to sleep. :nerdnew:
          TALK ABOUT A SPILL OVER! When I woke up in the morning I was holding so much water it actually looked kinda funny. I guess I broke the diet bit too early huh?
          I didn't have my camera with me but I am gonna get whole bunch of pictures from my friends so as soon as I get them I'll post some.
          Funny, this was a show that I looked one of my worst and I had the biggest cheering crowd. Bunch of my friends showed up because they tought I had a chance to do some damage. :)
          Oh well! July 21th here I come. I learned from my mistakes and I am sure I'll do better next time.

Comment

Congrats are in order whether you placed first or last. Keep that positive attitude and keep truckin'! :)

Comment

^^ I agree with FB. Congrats!

I have always been scared to carb load like that. Damn, I can't imagine eating a whole pizza the night before. I do load but just slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77

I have always been scared to carb load like that. Damn, I can't imagine eating a whole pizza the night before. I do load but just slightly.
                Thanks guys. Yeah that pizza sure did taste good tho. :bbq:

Comment

Hey beast, how long have u been lifting for?????

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast
                    Thanks guys. Yeah that pizza sure did taste good tho. :bbq:
                    Just getting on stage is all you need to take with you - congratulations on sticking through everything and I'm sure you looked great - your minds eye never tells the truth...

BTW - not to be nosy but if you're next show isn't until July are you just staying "on" this entire time (from your last show to this one to the next)????

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77

Go for it bro - it gave me MUCH better results than I could have ever imagined - I started carb loading Friday morning at 5am - chicken and sweet potatoes every 2.5 hours with shredded wheat in between - finished the day off with 16oz fillet mignon, 2 sweet potatoes and a glass of red wine - right before bed I had half a cheese pizza and another glass of wine - I think my total carb count that day came out over 700g's (I'll start another thread for my Saturday layout when I get the time)...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                        Go for it bro - it gave me MUCH better results than I could have ever imagined - I started carb loading Friday morning at 5am - chicken and sweet potatoes every 2.5 hours with shredded wheat in between - finished the day off with 16oz fillet mignon, 2 sweet potatoes and a glass of red wine - right before bed I had half a cheese pizza and another glass of wine - I think my total carb count that day came out over 700g's (I'll start another thread for my Saturday layout when I get the time)...
                        I looked my best Thursday night I had 350 grams of carbs for the day and at 7pm I had 10oz of flank stake. by 10pm I was looking pretty damn good.
                        For my next show I think I am just gonna move that intake to the morning. Because last two shows I wasn't on the stage until around 3pm so that will give me plenty of time to digest the stake.

Comment

Working...
                        X