6 days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***Update***

BF is down 2.5%. Onto the 3rd week of dieting. Cardio increased :( Now I'm doing 4 30 minutes a.m. sessions, and 3 PWO sessions. Got really hypoglycemic twice PWO while I was about 25 minutes into my cardio, so I'm going to the gym at lunch to knock out my 30 min sessions.

..diet is the same.

Comment

Good luck Red...

BTW - have you always been this prone to being hypo?? The ONLY time I've ever had issues with this is when running slin - contest diet or not - is it something you're taking or what??

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
        Good luck Red...

BTW - have you always been this prone to being hypo?? The ONLY time I've ever had issues with this is when running slin - contest diet or not - is it something you're taking or what??

Unfortunately, yes. I have noticed that it really only happens when I take Clen...

But even when I did my show last time, I would get hypo during a long cardio session. I may have to start sipping on some Vitargo during the session.

I dunno...maybe I need to go get some blood work done. I doubt I'm diabetic or anything like that. My mom said she used to have the same problem.

Comment

***Update

Closing down the 4th week into the diet. My upper body is really starting to lean down. In fact, my mid section is shaping up better than I thought, and faster than last time. I am seeing some deeper lines in my quads, but damn- my ass doesn't seem to be losing as quickly as I want it to be. I have 11 diet weeks left, so I have plenty of time. It's just funny that last time I did my show, it was my midsection that was the last to lean up.

I started working with a trainer at the gym to help me with some plyometrics and just more forming movements. I have plenty of muscle; in fact I'm afraid I may have too much when I step on stage. Just the last 2 shows I've been to, no one seems to be bringing the wood. There are just very few girls that 1- have a good amount of muscle, and 2-are lean enough to be on stage; let alone a combination of both.

One of our friends is a judge and I was asking him about it I come in bangin' shape and no one else does, what happens? I mean, the judges are going to judge what's on stage, so if I am in the best shape, but odd man out, how do I fare?

Anyway, we added some fruit to my shakes, and a 1/2 scoop of Vitarga to sip as needed during my workouts. I was continuing to get hypo, and just EXTREMELY fatigues every night at about 8:30. I mean, I could hardly move. We think we figured out the problem. Since my GH levels are high (wink, wink) my thyroid isn't putting out as it normally would. So, we added something to get my thyroid levels back up again, which has helped tremendously.

Cardio was increased yet again last week. 45 min am 4 days/wk. 45 min PWO 3 days a week. I'm sure it will get jacked up again this week.

Have I told you all yet that I LOATHE a.m. cardio?

Comment

I've had exactly the same problem when gh levels were high. It sounds like your in control of things and making progress, well done and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
              Good luck Red...

hypoglycemia is a common thing for people restricting cals and working out hard. some people get it, some people dont.

Comment

Working...
              X