No announcement yet.

Got second place!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by wnabeabeast; 10-16-08, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

WTF - I know pictures are very hard to judge by but that's just crazy - if anything can be taken from these pictures it would look to me as if it was between you and the guy in the black and you had him (and the purple guy) easily IMO...

Were these night show pics? If so - was it REALLY that much of a difference between the morning show and night show??

Comment

I was going to say that the other guy in the black trunks took first. The guy in the purple looks too soft. I just looked again at the first pic you posted and he looks like shit. Legs are not showing cuts like they should and his abs just blow. Damn!

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast
            #39 purple trunks. here are a few more pictures
            Are you shittin me?! I agree with fog. If anyone it should have been the guy in the black trunks and even then, in those pics it looks like you had him. The guy in the purple trunks must be sleeping with the judges. Those are some of the goofiest poses too. That's terrible. You got screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
              Were these night show pics? If so - was it REALLY that much of a difference between the morning show and night show??
              Nope these are from the morning show. Video I posted was from the evening show. Difference was huge, I don't know if it's the same rules every where in the country but here in Cali evening show doesn't mean shit. It's only for enterteintment. You can make all the changes you want but it's not gonna effect your placing.

Comment

Nope these are from the morning show. Video I posted was from the evening show. Difference was huge, I don't know if it's the same rules every where in the country but here in Cali evening show doesn't mean shit. It's only for enterteintment. You can make all the changes you want but it's not gonna effect your placing.
                I think it depends on the circumstances - the first show I did last year they looked at us hard at night but the last two shows I did this year they didn't even have a pencil in hand at the night show...

I think it depends on how close your competition is, how much politics are involved and the promoter/head judges tactics....

Comment

You and the black trunks were 1st and 2nd...... The judges must have known the guy in purple cuz there's no way on this fucking planet he should have won.... The fuckin politics in this sport kill me!

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                    You and the black trunks were 1st and 2nd...... The judges must have known the guy in purple cuz there's no way on this fucking planet he should have won.... The fuckin politics in this sport kill me!
                    Thanks brother, you are absulutely right, in this sport it's all about who you know it really doesn't matter if you are doing a local show or Mr Olimpia if you are friends with judge or two you are guranteed to place higher or even win the show.

Comment

Thanks brother, you are absulutely right, in this sport it's all about who you know it really doesn't matter if you are doing a local show or Mr Olimpia if you are friends with judge or two you are guranteed to place higher or even win the show.
                      dont listen to any praise. tell yourself that you looked like shit. when you are happy with yourself you will stop trying. you should have placed last!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        dont listen to any praise. tell yourself that you looked like shit. when you are happy with yourself you will stop trying. you should have placed last!
                        I know, believe me this time it won't be any comparising. :D
                        Oh and my next show will be April 19.

Comment

yep.

nice job you worked hard. IDK i would have given it too you the gg shows are very political IMO

Comment

hold on a sec here. did you say the guy in the purple trunks won?? LMFAO. ahahah.

if the show was judged right it would have been the other guy in the black trunks in first place, then you,. the other 2 look like shit so who cares.

Comment

hold on a sec here. did you say the guy in the purple trunks won?? LMFAO. ahahah.

if the show was judged right it would have been the other guy in the black trunks in first place, then you,. the other 2 look like shit so who cares.
                              Yep you are right but if you read the thread from the begining that guy in the balck trunks got disqualified because he won an overall novice class a few weeks before so again if the show was judged right and evening show counted for anything(pictures I posted was taken in the morning) I would've won the show because I made huge changes for the evening show here is short bad quality video from the evening show, picture only gets better during the last few seconds(girlfriend was recording and she said she wasn't looking at the camera :mad: )

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nQiEExys8js
                              Last edited by wnabeabeast; 11-21-07, 05:29 PM.

Comment

failure is good sometimes brother. it wakes us up an lights a fire under our ass. like you said, learn from it and become better.

no better words said !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X