Here we go again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again...

In my previous post in my contest thread, I noted how my carbs got dropped this week except for 2 carb meals on Tuesday and Friday nights...

Well, yesterday I was eating meal #3, (which is eaten around 4pm right after 45 min cardio session), and I fell HORRIBLE. I thought it was hypoglycemia, but it wasn't the same feeling as usual. So today, it bore it's ugly head...I felt like I was gonna fall out.

Why does this happen? I mean, I know why it happens, but other than eating carbs, how can I combat this? I have some Vitargo at home which I would sip on during cardio and that helped. This just sucks because I don't want have to consume carbs when I'm supposed to not be eating them. I feel like I'm negating that effort. Sonis says that it doesn't effect it because it's burned off immediately...

You may want to have your blood sugar checked out. Dont want to scare but it dosent sound normal if this is happening a lot.

Comment

Well, I thought that...but it only happens when I low, or no carb...and always about 25 minutes into my cardio session. It also would happen if I forgot to take my liquid clen one day...Other than that, it doesn't happen any other time. My mom said she can get the same way if her carbs are low for the day, and she's not diabetic.

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
        Well, I thought that...but it only happens when I low, or no carb...and always about 25 minutes into my cardio session. It also would happen if I forgot to take my liquid clen one day...Other than that, it doesn't happen any other time. My mom said she can get the same way if her carbs are low for the day, and she's not diabetic.
        ya but still, have it checked out to be safe.

Comment

Get it checked out Red - this sport isn't as "safe" as we like to fool ourselves into believing - I'm convinced of it more and more everyday...

There is no reason a doctor can't at least check it out for you - what's the harm when it's your life....

Comment

Oh, I'll get it checked for sure. I'm not afraid to. But, with the supplements I'm taking, is it possible the result could be tainted? I know GH can alter test results...

Comment

Oh, I'll get it checked for sure. I'm not afraid to. But, with the supplements I'm taking, is it possible the result could be tainted? I know GH can alter test results...
              the results will show if you are in a danger zone. if the gh or whatever you are running is putting you in a danger zone it is time to get off said product.

Comment

You don't think it's the clen causing you to feel this way?

Comment

Well, I'm not really sure. When I am taking the Clen and forget to take it one day, that's when I seem to be susceptible to getting hypo. However, when I'm doing AM cardio for 45 minutes, it's never happened....and I take the GH before bed. So, I would think if it were the GH it would be happening then as well.

This happened last time I did my shows. It would really only happen at night, or after my body had burned everything for energy. I had a full panel of tests done last time, and everything came back ok.

Comment

Updates?

Comment

It hasn't happened lately...I haven't come off the Clen, and my cardio has increased...
                      So, who knows. There have been jsut a couple of times that I could sort of feel it, and had a couple bites of an energy bar and it subsided.

Comment

It hasn't happened lately...I haven't come off the Clen, and my cardio has increased...
                        So, who knows. There have been jsut a couple of times that I could sort of feel it, and had a couple bites of an energy bar and it subsided.
                        Good to hear ;)

Comment

Working...
                        X