• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by house1
    congrats red

you still look good - just polish it up a bit and you will do very well -

figure is one of the hardest judged contests done -

you get judged on everything from your suit ,hair,smile, etc etc kudos to doing a fine job -

coming down from 20 percent is no easy task
    Thank you. I pretty much have come to the conclusion that I would have needed to be at the same BF % I was when I competed in BBing. My husband and I both thought I needed to be a bit softer, because I was ripped for that show....especially since we expected a smaller show. So, once we realized that most of the other girls came to play, we figured it out real quick.

I did NO AAS for this show...just some Anti E's, and "fat burning agents". So, I think had I done maybe a little AAS, I would have been harder.

Figure has the most inconsistent judging I have ever seen.

Honestly, I truly think that because of my suit, smile, etc..; basically my stage presence itself is a contributing factor as to why I did in fact get 5th.
    Last edited by redsquirrel; 11-30-07, 02:42 PM.

Comment

You looked great on stage. I can see that smile and perfect posture going all the way. You really leaned down in five day's? Maybe I misread.
      Last thing; People with problem areas get a microlipo done: In and out procedure. When your that lean you know where the fat wants to stay.
      Your bigger than them! Stage presence better! Posture -Perfect! Good job

Comment

She was saying she decided to do the show only 5 days before she needed to start her contest diet.

Comment

Working...
        X