back to training hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back to training hard

well - took a break from training and cleaned out of gear - first time for both in a long time -

looking at doing north americans next year -

i am currently pushing 275 - 280 lbs - pretty lean aswell - leanest i have ever been at this weight -

goal it to top out at 285 to 295 and work on weak points without sacrificing to much on the conditioning - have to give in a little !! - trying to stay lean as possible though -

just started legs twice aweek as they need to come up - specially my hams and calves

that about it for now :)

how long have you been off?

Comment

so how has the training been while natural. sucks ass huh? lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        so how has the training been while natural. sucks ass huh? lol

b - i hated training with no gear !! christ i felt like shit - every joint hurt -- looked like shit aswell -

all better now though :)

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          Considering how long you're been on...I don't think you took that much time off did you?

nope - have to take 4 years off for time on time off equation -- not happening :)

Comment

Hey House, wasn't your wife going to compete? Did that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
              Hey House, wasn't your wife going to compete? Did that happen?
              nver happened fb - my wife and i are going through a tough time at present -

my selfish side broke her heart --

may lose her along with 18 years of our lives together -- i have to own this one -

the old saying careful what you seek in life you may find what your looking for but the price paid is never worth it

Comment

Originally posted by house1 View Post

may lose her along with 18 years of our lives together -- i have to own this one -

the old saying careful what you seek in life you may find what your looking for but the price paid is never worth it

Ouch - I hear you loud and clear. I hope things work out the best for you both.

Comment

Originally posted by house1 View Post

sorry to hear that man. hopefully things will start looking up for you.

Comment

sorry to hear, there will be light at the end of your tunnel.. there always is :)

Comment

Working...
                    X