No announcement yet.

Sean Allan wins Overall at Junior Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No offense to your boy, B- But I think Liberatore should have won the overall. It was close, but Liberatore seemed to be a touch more conditioned.

Comment

One thing is for sure, American and Canadian shows have massive guys compared to here in England, I can't believe the quality.

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel View Post
        No offense to your boy, B- But I think Liberatore should have won the overall. It was close, but Liberatore seemed to be a touch more conditioned.
        did you go to the show red? i have a question for ya if you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          One thing is for sure, American and Canadian shows have massive guys compared to here in England, I can't believe the quality.
          thats because we actually workout. all you euro fags do is have "afternoon tea". :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            did you go to the show red? i have a question for ya if you did.
            Sonis went. I just lost my job last Monday, so were were trying to save a little money. What's up?

Comment

Sonis went. I just lost my job last Monday, so were were trying to save a little money. What's up?
              just wanted to ask you about a guy in the show.

Comment

just wanted to ask you about a guy in the show.
                Sure, which one? What would you like to know? Maybe I'll just have him come on and tell you. :)

Comment

Sure, which one? What would you like to know? Maybe I'll just have him come on and tell you. :)
                  pm sent. want to know what you thought about a buddy of mine in the lightweight division.

Comment

pm sent. want to know what you thought about a buddy of mine in the lightweight division.
                    I will let you know ASAP. Sonis pays attention to every single competitor, so he should be able to give some feedback

Comment

sean allan looked good in that contest.

Comment

trey came in 5th and didnt look so hot. his midsection and chest had weird conditioning, made him look old or something. i dont know, i have never seen it before. take a look for yourself.
                        whoever is doing his diet and drug setup should be fucking shot -- they are destrying this kid !!!!

its a fucking shame

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                          whoever is doing his diet and drug setup should be fucking shot -- they are destrying this kid !!!!

its a fucking shame
                          his nutritionist is Daniel Stuckart and he sucks ass.

he needs to hook up with Palumbo.

i just hope he dosent hook up with Milos. milos will fucken kill him. milos solution to everything is, "100iu of slin a day." lol

Comment

his nutritionist is Daniel Stuckart and he sucks ass.

he needs to hook up with Palumbo.

i just hope he dosent hook up with Milos. milos will fucken kill him. milos solution to everything is, "100iu of slin a day." lol
                            agreed -- trey needs someone to steer him in right direction -- he can be scary onstage if someone puts it together for him -

Comment

Working...
                            X