Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
    :rofl:

Ha this cracks me right up, I go to Vegas and meet; Wolfe, Dex, Cuts, Randleman, Wanderlei, Couture and say how great it felt and your like, its nothin:tired:who cares:whistle:I never look up to anyone:disagree:and now here you are mopping Dorians' brow in a strip club and hanging off his every word lol!

Your a funny dude:thumup:
    touche! :retard:

though i dont think any of those guys live up to the legend that is dorian. :P

Comment

Originally posted by ZEUS View Post
      yup, he is good friends with a gym owner i know. went to this shitty bar/ strip club called curves in staten island just a few months ago.

never imaged i would be sitting around shooting the shit with dorian yates. lmao. felt like a little kid sitting next to superman. even though i am bigger then him now, you still dont see it. you will always see him as the monster he was. just like arnold, i dont see an old man, i see 1970's arnold.
      Not to highjack the thread I heard Lou Ferrigno was rude and arrogant, but I wondered what kind of person Arnold was like; in Pumping Iron he seemed like a real jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
        in Pumping Iron he seemed like a real jerk.
        your crazy, don't mistake confidence and greatness for being a jerk.

i met arnold at the arnold classic in 2004, you get to have you picture with him etc..

the guy in front of me was complaining that his picture was blurry. arnold was drinking a coke and he grabbed the picture and said, "that picture is fine, get out of here" with a smile on his face. :thumup:

Comment

The black and white shots are the best.

Comment

One of the true greats,,,DORIAN YATES! Nice post of pics.

Comment

As Dorian himself recently stated. The competitors from his era were the cream of the crop. You had to be big and completely dialed in. These guys now should be ashamed. Most are never dialed in correctly. Most always look a little soft, even the best dialed in ones at the show. Dorian was the ONE because he was a giant and he was rock hard every time. His skin was paper thin and his muscles were fuckin grandualated like sandpaper under his skin. An incredible specimen .

Comment

Originally posted by Xandar View Post
                As Dorian himself recently stated. The competitors from his era were the cream of the crop. You had to be big and completely dialed in. These guys now should be ashamed. Most are never dialed in correctly. Most always look a little soft, even the best dialed in ones at the show. Dorian was the ONE because he was a giant and he was rock hard every time. His skin was paper thin and his muscles were fuckin grandualated like sandpaper under his skin. An incredible specimen .
                the way guys were eating, running cycles, stacks of drugs etc.. were a better way of doing things.

bodybuilders should go back to the way we were eating, training, and stacks of the mid 90's, because as we see, progress isnt always better.

watch some of those battle for olympia 90's videos and you will se what i mean. those guys were all better then todays guys. fuller muscles and tighter. seems to me one of the big things is carbs. used to eat more carbs leading up to show and be on extreme low fat diets.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  your crazy, don't mistake confidence and greatness for being a jerk.

i met arnold at the arnold classic in 2004, you get to have you picture with him etc..

the guy in front of me was complaining that his picture was blurry. arnold was drinking a coke and he grabbed the picture and said, "that picture is fine, get out of here" with a smile on his face. :thumup:
                  I see what your saying I would prolly act the same way if I looked like him too :agreed:

Comment

Personally I think Evan Centopani (sp?) is a great example of a good up and coming bodybuilder that looks great. I don't think Dorian looks as good as Arnold ever did. Dorian is huge, but Arnold looked so much better in his prime. Dorian has such a thick torso like so many bodybuilders today. I don't think that looks right. He looks more like a shredded football player...

Comment

Comment

Great guy in BBing for sure but just to much of a freak. He has a grainy look to him.

Dont get me wrong, Im a fan but liked Arnolds look better.

gator

Comment

Originally posted by Gator_Mclusky View Post
                          Great guy in BBing for sure but just to much of a freak. He has a grainy look to him.

Dont get me wrong, Im a fan but liked Arnolds look better.

gator
                          Go back and read the title of the thread.:disagree:

Comment

Working...
                          X