What do BBing sponsers pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
    I dissagree, see you and I mostly look at Flex, MD etc but I suspect FHM, Loaded, Maxim, Muscle and fitness types sell a lot more copies so from a marketing standpoint those more mainstream type natural physiques are more in demand particularly when they can more easily be promoted as healthy as opposed to our cult extreeme sport.
    that guy that house is bigscott is talking about is to big for FHM, maxim, etc.. maybe muscle and fitness but thats not as big a seller as flex etc..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      that guy that house is bigscott is talking about is to big for FHM, maxim, etc.. maybe muscle and fitness but thats not as big a seller as flex etc..
      Ok not sure maybe, but I'm saying that natural is more saleable more mainstream. If you get 500 bucks per moth muscletech allowance you should use it even if only for creatine

Comment

Not that this is high end, but Legendary Physique Transformations by Jim Cordova and he has another pic where is wearing a muscle tech shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
          this is him B

Legendary Physique Transformations by Jim Cordova

real nice guy -- met him last year

that is natural? Holy fuck, he looks better than some people on gear.

I agree with Bouncer on his legs. He looks like he has burns those off.

Comment

Working...
          X