No announcement yet.

Leverone on the comeback trail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think he will take it to the next level? I mean he does know all the risks he had to take. But I imagine that fever comes back. Next thing he is taking a little test, so on and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      i dunno, maybe i see it wrong but does anyone else feel like he is kinda corny and desperate with this shit? i dunno, its the way he talks, acts, and looks, he gives off this vibe of just kinda sad now. i dunno, maybe i see it wrong.
      No I def agree. Sounds like he's trying to sell his services or something. He looks nothing like he used to and prob doesn't have the money to get back so he's getting desperate for attention or something.

Comment

Well yeah he doesn't really quite fit in with the hardcore bodybuilders scene because he's natural, he's not gonna compete anytime soon, his singing/acting carrear hasn't quite come to fruition and life hasn't quite panned out the way he'd hoped.

But I'm interested in how he is transforming himself and he's a good advert of how to build yourself up in a healthy way to the mainstream. Good luck to the guy I say, wgy kick sand in his face because he's had a few ups and downs, at least he tries and puts himself out there.

I would like to see him back into the hardcore scene, he has the time he can do it. I think thats the place for him. He was never gonna walk off the Olympia stage and into WWE or Holywood, the competition there is incredible and he's not 6ft 3" and 300lbs never will be.

He was a douche sometimes as a Pro from what I can gather and I don't quite know where he's going with this transformation thing but its interesting to see.

Comment

Working...
        X