Question for those who compete re:water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for those who compete re:water

When you are pre-contest when do you actually cut water out ? Is it a day before the show .. 2 ... I'm clueless to this stuff, and also what do you guys tend to use to carb load before your show ? My old boss told me he used to literally take a shot or drink before he got on stage, but one time it just about dropped him he was so depleted (which I can only imagine).

bro I have heard and seen guys try so many different things b4 going on I sl,owly cut water and then I ve tried to cut it all the way and its flattined me out so I think different things work for different people. My issue is always Im at my best 3 days b4 the show and it changes the day of even b4 prejudging and the show my body changes so is trail and error

Comment

Originally posted by dfc View Post
      bro I have heard and seen guys try so many different things b4 going on I sl,owly cut water and then I ve tried to cut it all the way and its flattined me out so I think different things work for different people. My issue is always Im at my best 3 days b4 the show and it changes the day of even b4 prejudging and the show my body changes so is trail and error
      ffunny you say that bro - like I always think dudes look the best 3 days out then the actual day of show, but thats just how I view it - obv I'm not experienced in it, or how it is judged. Good looks on the info.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
        ffunny you say that bro - like I always think dudes look the best 3 days out then the actual day of show, but thats just how I view it - obv I'm not experienced in it, or how it is judged. Good looks on the info.
        standing their on your own and standing next to other competitors on stage is different.

Its on stage that matters if your competing. I simply drank abou 6 litres of water a day until the night before I competed. I also carb depleted for 2 days and carb loaded for two. Day of the comp I just sipped watert as I needed it while taking in some fats, lil barndy/raisin/honey and more clean carbs

Comment

Working...
        X