Boy is 8 weeks out - help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy is 8 weeks out - help

Kid holds water like nobodies business, I've never seen anyone fluctuate with him - at what point do we go keto ? He is around 8-9% bf atm. Looking thick an swole.

If it is just a matter of holding water he shouldn't have to worry about that much until the last week. If it is more than just water then maybe his diet needs to be stricter. Also, is he running any AAS? I’m sure you know different compounds will cause your body to hold more/less water.

Comment

yes - he is on 750mg test prop - 500mg eq - 350mg tren - 40mg var

His diet is clean, contains about 100 grams carbs atm.

Comment

each time ive done a show I start to worry about my water 4-5 days b4prejudging like said above

Comment

the hardest place for me seems to always be my lower back

Comment

it's amazing with this bro - he will put a sauna suit on for 30 minutes on a treadmill - come out and be insanely vascular - for kicks we gave him a shot of vodka after one session and it was absurd.

When he gets low enough I know it's going to be all about manipulation with the water - as of now I'm trying to see how much longer we can run the carbs along.

Comment

What does he do for his water load/depletion? Does he use diuretics?

Comment

he isn't yet - right now we are just experimenting with the sauna suit and epson salt baths - i have lasix and shit ton of niacin around also, this dude honestly can drop 15lbs of water in a 24 - 36 hour span - his genetics are freakish like that.

Comment

Working...
                X