Some of the best arms I have ever seen.
    Attached Files

Not bad, not ronnie though

Comment

Also the shape don't look all that, they just look big

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        Some of the best arms I have ever seen.
        He is definitely a contender. He's got a shot at it.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          Oh would you stfu you idiot...Stop hating because you can't lift worth a fuck....:rofl:
          :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Seriously this fucking tool always has some sort of negative remarks towards Pro's
            not if its Jay Cutler, he gets on his knees for cutler. :gaydo:

Comment

Big arms.

Comment

Seriously this fucking tool always has some sort of negative remarks towards Pro's...have you seen Mr I's pics...:rofl: Don't :D You'd be wasting your time...lol...Poor guy:rofl:
                What? since when? Fucking pathetic little hater, you'd get annihilated by me on stage anyday, fuckin big talking bullshitter short shit, tried to lift like me and you arm broke you douche bag.

Every statement you ever made turned out to be bullshit ambien induced false faggotry and here you are again with the big I am:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  What? since when? Fucking pathetic little hater, you'd get annihilated by me on stage anyday, fuckin big talking bullshitter short shit, tried to lift like me and you arm broke you douche bag.

Every statement you ever made turned out to be bullshit ambien induced false faggotry and here you are again with the big I am:rofl:
                  HOLY FUCK!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Weak...you can't even bench 355lbs, can you? Prove it:) Otherwise stfu and go train and lift heavy....Ambien is old, get a new one...Seriously....I bet you can't even bench 355lbs, I'll even give you 345lbs....Weak fuck
                    bro we've heard the bullshit from you too many times now and seen the injury you got yourself trying to be the big little guy, even with your short range stumpy shoulder roll of a bench your not power lifter grade and in trying to be your physique has gotten worse by the year. Give it up bro, lift within your range with proper form, the biggest thing on your body is your head and to be honest its the only fuckin thing that's grown since you been on here and you've taken more drugs that a ward full of patients.

You look better than the average joe, only because I like the puffy look and you lift heavier than the average fitness guy but that's about it. Your a nice guy but you try too hard. Be content with what little you have and stop hatin:thumup:

Comment

ambien induced false faggotry
                      :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

the biggest thing on your body is your head and to be honest its the only fuckin thing that's grown since you been on here and you've taken more drugs that a ward full of patients.

Comment

Bla bla bla...typical response from a weak hater:) Shut your mouth and lift heavy....I love it when guys like you can't lift worth a fuck...Seriously? Come on dude...Not my fault you look like shit and can't bench worth a fuck:D

On a serious note...I'll challenge your weakling ass any day to post some videos and I'll show you proper form and lifts while you show me how to grunt with a lift:rofl:

If you can't handle the challenge, stop now.
                          Oh lil fake plates cmon don't get all upset!

Dude look at your own avatar, seriously, your own fukin avatar! your so proud and we're supposed to be impressed, YOUR GUTS STICK OUT FURTHER THAN YOUR PIGEON CHEST, WAKE THE FUCK UP!

I'm not the one that comes on here and gives it large about strength, you do.

I'm not posting any vids of me grunting to lift heavy to challenge the laughing stock that is 'Rado'ahahahaha, are you serious? fact is I don't consider myself a heavy lifter, when I walk into a gym and incline 315 for 8-10 I don't feel strong but that's where about I'm at and when there are guys getting the same with 4 wheels a side in my gym I certainly wouldn't call myself a heavy lifter but then I've never trained to power lift and have no wish to, they look like shit IMO. You however call yourself a heavy lifter and TBH your not, maybe at balleys or some shit but nowhere else.

I don't flat bench anyway but I've certainly done 405 before and felt everything on my shoulder and very little on my pecs so that was the end of that.

Comment

Come on guys who gives a shit who can bench more. Lets be friends and all get along.
                            MrI you did make plenty of funny post but you guys gotta kkep it cool and fun dont get to serious. Cuzz you know Rado will buy you a ticket to fly down there so he can kick your ass:)

Comment

best ever....Pigeon chest? lmao...Hater...
                              you like that one eh? nice coat of ass hair on there too:rofl:

So come on then,how is your powerlifting going, seriously if your benching more than the 405 for two bouncers and things have moved on then I'll give it up to ya where credit is due, I'm just not bowing to your strength when I know I can do pretty much the same and I'm not even training that way:thumup:

Comment

Working...
                              X