• Time
  • Show
Clear All

kai's waist is no 40+ inches.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      what do you think it is B?

Thing is come competition day his actual waist is v small but he still has that gh gut ontop of it when he forgets to suck in in, but thats the same for them all,even Dexter, Wolfe

Comment

i would bet his waist is under 32.

Comment

I know - read whole thing bro , was saying how I hate some of my favorite bb'ers were stuck in the era of "mass monsters" - aka excuse to fucking be ronnie and look like shit. Even when he came back for that last mro he was what... 25 lbs leaner ? Like 270 something - and he still had that fucking gut. Kai's an absolute freak dude, I'm all about him - he obviously handles his shit well

Comment

ronnie used to have a great waist, he got too caught up.

young ronnie

Comment

yeah - that's what I'm saying man. Those last few MrOs were bullshit - I was pissed king ronnie my ass, dude was a freak from the get go - Cutler fucking killed him and got pissed on.

I haven't followed bb'ing since that up until recently honestly... That shit was like , aight just get as big as possible and fuck symetry - not what I fell in love with as a concept / lifestyle in pumping iron man..

And frankly - gunther looked better imo almost all the time than ronnie as well. Now I don't know it well enough - maybe he wasn't dialed in to the degree they grade it at.

Comment

This is where its at:

YouTube - Bodybuilding - Greatest Show on Earth, British Grand Prix 99

Comment

i would bet his waist is under 32.
                  agreed

Comment

Working...
                  X