No announcement yet.

Mr Olympia 2010 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigger is better. Yes, I had Roseanne Barr in 4th place with Dexter in 5th and Victor in 6th. I'm not against Jay Cutler, he sometimes gets it right, but it just seems sometimes that guys can actually ruin their physique by getting too big. Funny problem to deal with when everyone else is trying to gain that extra 10-15 lbs to really look good. The Olympia's gotten so crazy that the NPC looks much better now. Branch looked a lot better at 215 lbs than 250 lbs. A lot more athletic, like he could actually run a mile or two. Now, no way at all. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      let me rephrase that. levrone and flex should have won the Mr O WHILE ronnie was winning his O's... so should heath.
      :agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by pprtgr View Post
        Bigger is better. Yes, I had Roseanne Barr in 4th place with Dexter in 5th and Victor in 6th. I'm not against Jay Cutler, he sometimes gets it right, but it just seems sometimes that guys can actually ruin their physique by getting too big. Funny problem to deal with when everyone else is trying to gain that extra 10-15 lbs to really look good. The Olympia's gotten so crazy that the NPC looks much better now. Branch looked a lot better at 215 lbs than 250 lbs. A lot more athletic, like he could actually run a mile or two. Now, no way at all. Just my opinion.
        Well you saw what happened this year when Kai tried to play the size game, also if you listen to the commentary from Jay he clearly says he's made big improvements since he stopped trying to chase Ronnie

Comment

Originally posted by pprtgr View Post
          lol @ rosseanne. :rofl:

bro compare phil heath to dexter. dexter beats him in nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            Well you saw what happened this year when Kai tried to play the size game, also if you listen to the commentary from Jay he clearly says he's made big improvements since he stopped trying to chase Ronnie
            i like kai and he is a monster in the gym but i have never thought he looked great on stage, has an odd build.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              i like kai and he is a monster in the gym but i have never thought he looked great on stage, has an odd build.
              Its his gigantic ass isn't it?

Comment

So apparently Jay Cutler actually peaked two weeks too early from this years O
                Last edited by Mr I; 07-31-11, 01:12 PM.

Comment

good ole days; YouTube - Ronnie Coleman vs Jay Cutler 2001!

Comment

Working...
                  X