Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado
    Spell check you dumb shit...
    its no wonder we don't have many serious bbers here anymore with squablers like you:disagree:

Comment

hey guys ,,, diet is going well .. i am 257 lbs right now . i am leaning out well .. while getting ready i also have been training a good friend for his first npc show .. he will be doing atlantic states week from tomorrow ... in a years time of me training him and changing the way he eats trains etc etc he has put on 30 solid lbs of muscle . he will compete at heavyweight this year i will have him competing at super-heavy by next year ..

myself .. well i start some diff supps tomorrow .. will increase my cardio and keep my training at highest level i can ... things are coming together

mr i ,,, thanks for all kind words and support on here and fb brother

Comment

Sounds like your happy with things and on top of is Scott, what's the loss in weight each week and where do you think you will be a week out?

Comment

Good luck Scott.

Comment

What's the diet, same as before?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              What's the diet, same as before?
              bouncer , pretty much the same .. low carb .. decent amount of fat and plenty of protein

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                Sounds like your happy with things and on top of is Scott, what's the loss in weight each week and where do you think you will be a week out?
                235 is what we are shooting for stage wise ,, right now i have slowed my weight loss .. adding cardio back in next week so that will change

Comment

scott loves every minute of it or he wouldnt do it over and over again.

you want to act like he is fighting a fucken war. he is doing something he loves to do. the hard work and dieting is what makes it all worth it. it is part of why he loves it.

so no, im not going to join you in a "awe poor scott, he is working so hard moment". he fucken loves every minute of it. he needs no sympathy.
                  fucking love you bro !!!! this is so true

Comment

Scott you're a beaster brother keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                      fucking love you bro !!!! this is so true
                      What you think of that mr I! :lmao:

Comment

What you think of that mr I! :lmao:
                        Edited he said 'it' now 'you'

Comment

Edited he said 'it' now 'you'
                          do you even speak english anymore? wtf did you just say?

Comment

I ride like Rossi first time out.

YouTube - ‪Rossi-Stoner Laguna Seca 2008 battle‬‏

Comment

Yeah Scott and Beast wouldn't get round the first corner on their bikes, American roads are wide and straight so those bikes are fine though.

Thats race was awsome, such a test of skill:thumup:

Comment

Yeah Scott and Beast wouldn't get round the first corner on their bikes, American roads are wide and straight so those bikes are fine though.

Thats race was awsome, such a test of skill:thumup:
                                "American roads are wide and straight"

Maybe in the mid west. But we got twist and turns all over. Again, i don't think you grasp the size of the us. You see a certain area and think all of America must look like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X