No announcement yet.

2011 Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

31 years old and he can go for 10 years. I dont see anyone on the current bbing scene beating him even with improvements. Whats crazy is that Lee Haney retired at 31 undefeated with 8 wins. Thats whay makes Haney the greatest in my eyes

Comment

So what happened to good old JC Penny mr I?

to give that slob second place was a major fucken gift. guy looks like a sack of slop. fucken bruises all over his muscles, delts as flat as an ice rink and and abdomen the size of mofo.

Phil is the only man on that stage that would fit in standing next to Flex and Levrone in their prime.

BOOM!!

FLOP!!

Comment

Wow, Phil looks great. And Cutler looks really messed up... what happened? How can muscles disappear like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Wow, Phil looks great. And Cutler looks really messed up... what happened? How can muscles disappear like that?
          injuries and a body that has given up responding to drugs.

Comment

Not to mention the right thigh. Cutler should have been 4th at best

Comment

Whats weird is that he looked awsome in the bathroom picture a day before and there was no bruise on his srm and also his abs were tight. He clearly horribly spilled over and the bruise story must be bullshit more like synth gone wrong

Comment

As good as Levrone or Flex in their prime ^^

Comment

Comment

IMO this is one of best photos of levrone. :D

Comment

Leverone shoulders are the besy wheres flex in that mix yhough

Comment

Mr.I, admit what i been saying all along. Heath is the best bodybuilder to come along in some time!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          Mr.I, admit what i been saying all along. Heath is the best bodybuilder to come along in some time!
                          No doubt bro, no doubt at all. Genetics were always there but his 'package' came together this year.

Comment

me and you are big fans of his package. :D

Comment

Heath has always been on the best, he should have won years ago. I still think Leverone beats them all. Tiny waist, great mid section, and overall size.

Comment

Working...
                              X