one more show for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado
    You too missing the point..Yes I will do another cycle, yes I'm sure it might even be 2 more cycles, etc...I don't have medical issues like he's had and if that were the case, I would stop!

I like tren:D correct...Not my fault you're a big sissy on it.
    my medical issues have had nothing to do with gear .. but you knew that since you know everything :tired:

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
      my medical issues have had nothing to do with gear .. but you knew that since you know everything :tired:
      haha

Comment

Kapow BoomGame Over lol

Comment

rado replaces tren with booze.

Comment

fight fight fight!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              fight fight fight!
              I put my money on Scott! :thumup:

Comment

rado knows how to tugg on peoples clothes with his brazilian blow job skills

Comment

going to do mast nationals again next year .. then i am done and will be done with many of the supps i use to get ready for a show ..

will keep it basic from that point on .. test and gh .. clean diet and keep myself around 265 lbs :weights:
                  Good luck preparing for the masters nationals.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                    Ok scott whatever you say...Because if you've been clean all of your life, you'd be in perfect health right? Who you kidding here? You've posted before of your medical issues and how you have ruined yourself for life due to AS abuse...But you know what though? I could give a rats ass what you do. Why I even post about wtf happens to you is beyond me. But truth is this whether or not you want to hear it; You're fucking being selfish. You say your daughters mean everything to you? Well show it, to them!!!! Your ass has been busted before for doing shit you should of never done; selfish....Luckily you had an awesome and understanding wife to stick by you. Not sure if you read about where I posted about people who have kids and are parents...But you're suppose to be a role model for them, not get locked up, be healthy, be there for them, etc...Keep living the life you live and that's a good example for them? whatever man...To each his own...The day I hear about you passing or getting busted again, I'll bump this thread:)

Not trying to be an ass and I hope you take this post seriously...But you're far from healthy and that's a fact. You've posted about it in the years I've seen you around the boards, unless it's been BS...So don't come on here playing like you're perfectly healthy internally.
                    stfu you faggot... you sound like a women with your stupid over dramatic posts all the time. dumb exclamation points smiley faces. your a pos trying to guilt him by bringing his family into this shit. I can tell you as a fact he is well respected in the community and all of NY (hes known in NYC). he is pretty much a legend helps everyone and is humble nobody would ever talk to him like that ya fucking shitbag. your out of line skippy. eat a dick

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      fight fight fight!
                      he'd crush him if he even got close enough... the guys connected.

Comment

he knows everyone

Comment

scott is the sun in my sky, he is the water in my ocean, the wind in my sail, the love of my life.

:ghey:

Comment

Another thread started with the best intention spun and ruined. This is why far less people post anymore and people share less, thus peoplr learn less. We need to get back to showing respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                              Another thread started with the best intention spun and ruined. This is why far less people post anymore and people share less, thus peoplr learn less. We need to get back to showing respect.
                              boom!! use to get tons of good info..now what:whistle the same 7 people post?:weights:

Comment

no its always been the few that supply the good info and the rest is turds like yourself you just read and say "good info bro". Boom now stfu :D

Comment

Working...
                                X