No announcement yet.

Flex Vs Gift who takes it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you cannot say what he will become. he is very close in that pic above to the best flex ever. even a heath 10% better then that pic and i think it goes to heath.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      you cannot say what he will become. he is very close in that pic above to the best flex ever. even a heath 10% better then that pic and i think it goes to heath.
      Its an opinion I suppose but he doesn't have the shape flex did so whatever you ad will still lye on the same structure

Comment

heath has one of the best structures on the planet. your theory is shit.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          heath has one of the best structures on the planet. your theory is shit.
          I've seen Heath say a few times that he has narrow clavicles. The bigass delts help, but not sure how much wider he can get. Guess we'll see. Of course speculation; but If he can stay healthy injury free then he will be amoungst the greatest olympians (who peaked a few years after becoming mr o arnold, lee, dorian, ronnie)

Comment

ok, i agree with that.

but his amazing muscle shape covers up any flaw in the structure. he is almost bodybuilding perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              :rofl:
              You just lost all of your bodybuilding credibility. There only a few shows flex came in with shreded glutes and tight hams and that was early in his carrier. Phil on the other hand always dials in perfectly.
              Flex.

And Phil.

Comment

Feelin a bit faggish scrolling down/up/down/up/down on glutes but damnnn.

I think I know why....too much oil in any bodypart will wash it out. Just my .02

Comment

Working...
                X