X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
    Damn beast u know ur shit
    Yep I know :D
    I did over 20 shows bro and even after my last show a few years back I was still learning shit about my body.
    So you have two weeks. Since I don't know exactly where you are at with your diet I don't wanna confuse you with anything extra. Stick with what your buddy says and don't complicate things. :)
    You'll some amazing shit happening in the next a few days. :D

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
      Yep I know :D
      You'll some amazing shit happening in the next a few days. :D
      Fuckin A baby that would be awesome.

Have you posted any pics from any of your shows?

12 egg whites
      1 C oats

10oz tilapia
      1/2 avocado
      1 C broccoli

same

same

8 oz fillet mignon
      1 C rice

fish/avo/broc

75g wpi

It does feel like every cardio session dries things up slightly more than the time before. Maybe. I agree I wouldn't change the diet or cardio/weights necessarily but if you have any recommendations to get that last little bit at the glute/ham tie in or above the glute that'd be appreciated. 20 shows damn.

Comment

Fat won't make you fat if you have no carbs. Your body needs an energy source, if you don't feed it fat or carbs it eats your muscle. I know that's obvious but in your mental state I just thought I would point it out. Haha

Comment

Beast use to look pretty good, guy gave up along time ago though and just eats shit all day and goes to gym 3 times a month. Sad shit.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Fat won't make you fat if you have no carbs. Your body needs an energy source, if you don't feed it fat or carbs it eats your muscle. I know that's obvious but in your mental state I just thought I would point it out. Haha
            Yep...lmao

Comment

Bouncer screw you I still look good. :D
              Growth how much do you weigh bro? with that diet you gonna start dropping at least pound a day from now on and in about ten days it might even be as high as couple of pounds a day.

Yeah I got pictures here from the good old days. :D

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                Bouncer screw you I still look good. :D
                Growth how much do you weigh bro? with that diet you gonna start dropping at least pound a day from now on and in about ten days it might even be as high as couple of pounds a day.

Yeah I got pictures here from the good old days. :D
                Well post em up!

Last time I weighed was 221 lbs. Haven't been looking at the scale, more mirror bc it is a mindfuck for me.

Comment

Working...
                X