no more shows for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no more shows for me

i will not compete anymore ! few reasons . biggest being on verge of divorce right now and want to keep my family whole .. i let my ego and the needs of others take front row over my wife and family in the last few years .. hoping its not too late i love my wife and will be my greatest loss if we part

i was helping people i shouldn't be and will help no one unless they pay me from this point forward ..

also .. the line you have to walk to get ready for a national level show . basic gear is the smallest issue !!! the diuretics and absolute dehydration .. the insulin etc etc etc .. its hell !!! judges want you dryer .. shredded glutes etc etc imo not worth it

i no longer enjoy the gym .. it took the enjoyment of training away ... made it more like a job !!! so going back to just pure training to be big and happy . will keep myself in shape 270 .. 280 lbs lean is what i will look to maintain

the politics ... so tired of seeing guys get passed over that deserve it for those that don't because who they know or where they train ..

going back to try and find the guy i was not the guy i have become .. i have turned into nothing but an asshole .. hurt many of the people i care for most in this shit hole we call life ..

breaking someone i care about more then anything in this worlds heart opened my eyes .. fucking shame it took that to get me to pull my head out of my ass .. a regret i will carry with me for the rest of my life ..

bodybuilding is a very selfish sport and if you let it suck you in completely you become just as selfish

good luck mate hope it works out for you

Comment

Definitely some stuff in there I've thought and noticed about you mate. I won't say too much but I agree your priorities. Just remember bro not everyone gives to receive, don't get too cynical. Totally after about not putting yourself in that place where you may.gr tempted to do something that may hurt your loved ones.

Comment

Not for nothing bro but you pretty much make this same post every 2 years or so. I have seen it at least 3-4 times since I known you.

You seem to fuck up for awhile and then realize your losing your family and smarten up for a bit.

I say this with love bro, get your shit together and stop Fucken around. Everytime I hear you talk about Fucken gangs and shit I want to kick you in the Fucken head and say "hey asshole, idolize your wife and kids, not some god damn motor club."

Don't be a shitty father bro, I had a shitty father and now I am the worlds biggest dick head. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
          i will not compete anymore ! few reasons . biggest being on verge of divorce right now and want to keep my family whole .. i let my ego and the needs of others take front row over my wife and family in the last few years .. hoping its not too late i love my wife and will be my greatest loss if we part

i was helping people i shouldn't be and will help no one unless they pay me from this point forward ..

also .. the line you have to walk to get ready for a national level show . basic gear is the smallest issue !!! the diuretics and absolute dehydration .. the insulin etc etc etc .. its hell !!! judges want you dryer .. shredded glutes etc etc imo not worth it

i no longer enjoy the gym .. it took the enjoyment of training away ... made it more like a job !!! so going back to just pure training to be big and happy . will keep myself in shape 270 .. 280 lbs lean is what i will look to maintain

the politics ... so tired of seeing guys get passed over that deserve it for those that don't because who they know or where they train ..

going back to try and find the guy i was not the guy i have become .. i have turned into nothing but an asshole .. hurt many of the people i care for most in this shit hole we call life ..

breaking someone i care about more then anything in this worlds heart opened my eyes .. fucking shame it took that to get me to pull my head out of my ass .. a regret i will carry with me for the rest of my life ..

bodybuilding is a very selfish sport and if you let it suck you in completely you become just as selfish
          Such a love hate sport. Love the fuckin sport but it tears everything apart. Unlike you I have yet to make it to the Nat level stage in which I applaud you but fuckin A story of my life. Shits like heroin though and just like blacktar it can get sticky at times :(

Comment

Stay proactively rational with your goals, and everything will fall into place. Good luck.

Comment

Channel the dedication you had for bodybuilding to your family and you will become the father/husband you need to be. Wish you the best with you marriage bro.

Comment

I know what it feels like to be made second to the gym (and all the BS that came with it). No offense, but I'd like to hope she won't stay as long as I did.

Best of luck to you. I hope it all works out for your family.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                  I know what it feels like to be made second to the gym (and all the BS that came with it). No offense, but I'd like to hope she won't stay as long as I did.

Best of luck to you. I hope it all works out for your family.
                  I never meant to hurt you. :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

I never meant to hurt you. :lmao:
                    Famous last words.

Comment

So who you talken about anyway. That coffee grinder queer or whatever his name was?

Comment

So who you talken about anyway. That coffee grinder queer or whatever his name was?
                        No, my ex husband.

Comment

That slob never went to gym

Comment

That slob never went to gym
                            He did, but he sure wasn't working out for 4 hours.

Comment

Glad you left the scum bag, only took you about 10 years to long. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X