No announcement yet.

Most incredible specimin of human form ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guy is working so hard these days he dont even have time for himself. hasnt lifted in weeks, drives hours and hours a day and lives out of a hotel. lol. no doubt in my mind, he looks like a pile of shit.

Comment

Mr I must be smoking something. There is no other way to explain his comments about Phil's arms.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        guy is working so hard these days he dont even have time for himself. hasnt lifted in weeks, drives hours and hours a day and lives out of a hotel. lol. no doubt in my mind, he looks like a pile of shit.
        oh well if he's mnaking money and doing what he wants good luck to him, only found out from a recent thread he divorced now, never know with that guy

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          Mr I must be smoking something. There is no other way to explain his comments about Phil's arms.
          I would agree with Mr. I. Well somewhat, the arms are impressive, but they overpower the rest of his physique a little.

Flex can be picked apart easily, especially side by side with Ronnie.
          02 NOC was the only time Ruhl nailed his conditioning. He wasn't bigger then other shows there, same size it was just his tightest conditioning in ifbb which is the best optical illusion for big muscles.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            Team Link now...
            team link!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

team link!
              lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                Anyone thinks otherwise is deluded

flex wheeler 1999 British Grand Prix - YouTube
                i would like to know how these huge ass fucks get so flexible... i train muay thai and need to work on my flexibility

Comment

Working...
                X