Arnold Classic is going to be lame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
    They are not competing in a bodybuilding show. They are not bodybuilders and not claiming to be one so why are you hating them?
    Not hating on anyone bro, and make your mind up are they or are they not competing in a bodybuilding show?

I'd say they are, but its a specific class just like women's fitness/figure is.

Not my thing though and for me its certainly not bodybuilding when you hide nearly half your body

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      The build that I have, that's what drives women crazy. That sounds incredibly cocky but its just the truth. Sure there are women that have specific likes and taste, but even women who are into a "mass monster" would be hard pressed to not want me. If you can find a women that can look at my body and not want it, I will be impressed. :thumup:
      bullshit, physiques like yours are ten to a penny, depth however, combined with width and a cute face with an iron jaw is what gives them wide on city, and guess what:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by paulie walnuts View Post
        Sucks for you. You can only use it for the same women. Kinda like having a lambo with no license.:)
        true true. :)

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        its certainly not bodybuilding when you hide nearly half your body
        Def agree with you here. I thought they at least had to pull up there shorts at some point to show a quad or something. lol

Comment

^ i call it the Abercrombe and Fitch class, like those 18 year old kids that stand outside the shop

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            ^ i call it the Abercrombe and Fitch class, like those 18 year old kids that stand outside the shop
            I hear ya but you get what I am saying right? Shorts are gay but posing trunks aren't?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              I hear ya but you get what I am saying right? Shorts are gay but posing trunks aren't?
              yeah in laymen's terms, if your into bodybuilding in a no gay way though as opposed to the general public, then you understand it.

I you were displaying your upper body, to my mind you would want judges to see your oblique and lower abdominal line because I think it really sets your look off. However to the general publis beer swiller the more of your physique you show especially toward your pubic line, the gayer

Comment

Ok the legs are covered. You guys actually think they don't train them. Come on
                !

Comment

Originally posted by paulie walnuts View Post
                  Ok the legs are covered. You guys actually think they don't train them. Come on
                  !
                  I'm prepping a guy for a show, he's pissed off his thighs will be covered

Comment

some of the worst judging I've seen

Comment

Working...
                    X