Ronny Rockel develops type-2 diabetes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronny Rockel develops type-2 diabetes

After placing in high standings consistently for seasons 2003 to 2011, Ronny Rockel will be participating in the coming 2013 season in a total of ten competitions. Unfortunately, Ronny was not able to fully meet the top performance expectations needed to compete in the previous 2012 season. Unfortunately at the end of the 2012 season he became aware of his sudden diagnoses with Type-2 Diabetes. Explaining Ronny’s unsatisfied level of performance during the second half of that season, thus preventing him from reaching his true competitive form. During that time Ronny has taken intensive steps to over come the obstacles that have surfaced from this unfortunate illness. Together with his own medical advisor, Ronny has developed a pre-season strategy to over come the challenges faced with his diagnoses. The first provisions that have thus far been taken show real promise for a strong comeback.

lol

And two horribly picked pictures of him taboot, somebody is really trying to make themselves feel better

Comment

The picture of health.

Comment

Mr. I, stop defending these guys bro... You are sounding a bit ridiculous.

The guy looks terrible. It is not a bad angle, it is not a cherrypicked bad photo. Under NO circumstance should a so called bodybuilder look like a python that just swallowed a duiker. I don't care if he just woke up, I don't care if just had a meal, whatever.

Comment

^^^
          Agreed. :)

Comment

Putting everyone on notice - if I see another photo of a "bodybuilder" whose belly sticks out past his chest, I'm gonna rage and hand out an automatic ban lol...

Comment

He can beat type II, but dropping bodybuilding would be a sensible first step.

Regarding the stomach thing, before you pass judging, stand in the mirror side ways, inflate your cranach and push it out, tell me there's hardly any movement and I say your not trying.

If you ben carb loading too your stomach is full and on stage you have to work hard sucking it up. Add to that a thick abdominal wall and the realty is most top competitors can look like that when they breath out, even wolf.

There are many great pictures of ronny with hits waist looking tight.

The type 2 can be brought on by extended periods of hypoglycaemia induced by high dose gh

Comment

Its the Gh and slin....The guys of the 70s and early 80s never had that alien belly thing ...

Comment

Funny... I've never seen a bodybuilder from the golden era, basically early 90s and earlier have a single photo that shows this.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    Funny... I've never seen a bodybuilder from the golden era, basically early 90s and earlier have a single photo that shows this.
                    Well that's a fair observation, but those guys would bby stand a snowflakes chance against todays, Arnold would not be top 30 with the body he had.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      Well that's a fair observation, but those guys would bby stand a snowflakes chance against todays, Arnold would not be top 30 with the body he had.
                      In 1 sentence, you have summarized everything that is wrong with today's bodybuilding.

If they old guys, a young Flex, Haney, and moving earlier to the Arnold era, have no chance today, then that's an damning indictment of today's BB, not of any deficiency in their physique.

Comment

^ well if your now talking flex, I agree, although I bet he had a gut at times also

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                          ^ well if your now talking flex, I agree, although I bet he had a gut at times also
                          From what I have seen, the young Flex looked fantastic, very old school. Only later did he play the size game and suffered for it.

Comment

yup, young flex is where its at

Comment

Also, I don't quite agree that nobody from the old era will place in the top 30. You don't think Serge can hold his own today? If this photo doesn't represent the bodybuilding ideal, I don't what does.

Here is one with Serge and the young Flex:

Comment

Working...
                              X