Bouncer is thinking about competing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncer is thinking about competing

I think he should, the guy in my avi is 2012 NPC west coast middleweight champ. Now he might have been novice class I'm not sure but I think bouncer could hold a candle and he would then have some experience.

I doubt B would compete. He has always said it's not something that interested him. I do miss it. It's been 5 years since I competed last. I just miss the intensity of my training. I would never have the time to do it again now that I have kids. Definitely miss it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      I think he should, the guy in my avi is 2012 NPC west coast middleweight champ. Now he might have been novice class I'm not sure but I think bouncer could hold a candle and he would then have some experience.
      You get bored at night when your buddy is sleeping dont you? :kiss:

That guy looks great. Thing to remember though bro is that I could never compete in that class. I am to tall and could never get down to that 175lb area for that class and if i did i would have to diet muscle away and become an actual stick figure. I am posative that guy is no taller then 5'8-5'9. I would have to compete in light heavy weight. I doubt I would do very well in that class as I have been more focused on leanness and shape instead of size. I would need to be bigger then I am to compete in that class I think.

Its important to remember also that I don't do this for "bodybuilding" in terms of the stage. I do this for me. I do it for the love of the lifestyle. The gym, the diet, the AAS, the way it makes me look and feel, that is my inspiration, not the stage.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

That guy looks great. Thing to remember though bro is that I could never compete in that class. I am to tall and could never get down to that 175lb area for that class and if i did i would have to diet muscle away and become an actual stick figure. I am posative that guy is no taller then 5'8-5'9. I would have to compete in light heavy weight. I doubt I would do very well in that class as I have been more focused on leanness and shape instead of size. I would need to be bigger then I am to compete in that class I think.

Its important to remember also that I don't do this for "bodybuilding" in terms of the stage. I do this for me. I do it for the love of the lifestyle. The gym, the diet, the AAS, the way it makes me look and feel, that is my inspiration, not the stage.

Thats the great thing,,,you dont have to compete to love this sport.

Comment

B sounds like he would be a good fit for men's physique to be honest...

Comment

Fuck all that gay shit I do it for the BITCHES

Comment

Originally posted by TC63 View Post
              B sounds like he would be a good fit for men's physique to be honest...
              You sound like you would be a good fit for a schmoe in the front row jacking to the show...

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              Fuck all that gay shit I do it for the BITCHES
              Do what? Shove fucken cheese doodles and cookies into your gut?

Comment

You sound like you would be a good fit for a schmoe in the front row jacking to the show...

nope shoving my dick in your bitches mouth. she dont like no skinny boy she wants a real man a big man not one with 26" legs and 17" arms. lol

Comment

nope shoving my dick in your bitches mouth. she dont like no skinny boy she wants a real man a big man not one with 26" legs and 17" arms. lol
                  None of that changes the fact that you look like a pile of shit. Be yourself bro, be the old dad that you are and go walk the kids.

Comment

None of that changes the fact that you look like a pile of shit. Be yourself bro, be the old dad that you are and go walk the kids.
                    lol none of that changes you are a lil guy. you could never be big so you went skinny its what most gays do

Comment

lol none of that changes you are a lil guy. you could never be big so you went skinny its what most gays do
                      A skinny gay that looks a shit load better then you old man.

Comment

Lol someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed:slap:. Dont take this personal, you just don't have the size for bodybuilding, but you do for mens physique.

Comment

Originally posted by TC63 View Post
                          Lol someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed:slap:. Dont take this personal, you just don't have the size for bodybuilding, but you do for mens physique.
                          Thanks for the critique picless wonder. :rolleyes:

You guys are the ones putting me on a stage. I made it pretty clear I do it for me.

I promise you one thing though, whatever stage I am on, be it bodybuilding, mens physique, or a fucken stripper stage... I will always look fucking good. :cool:

Comment

Actually I think my boy could compete, he woulda beat many.guys on condition. Not pro standard but could do an under 80kg and qualify for nationals over here.

Under 80s just never win the overall, just the way it is.

Comment

A skinny gay that looks a shit load better then you old man.
                              in your eyes lil guy!

Comment

Working...
                              X